tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Speaking of issues, the EoC challenge seems to be nigh impossible in Expert. When he transitions to phase 2, he throws out enough servants to fail the quest. Only solution I can think of is to either burst him down before the boss can even change, orhave some lingering hitboxes in place to spawnkill enough of the servants the instant they come out, and early on I can only think of lucky vilethorn use making this possible.

Well,it seem that a lot of quest dont want to complete in multiplayer,we need to exit and join the server again for the quest to be able to complete,i dont know if it have a link with the quest which need 10gold

Speaking of issues, the EoC challenge seems to be nigh impossible in Expert. When he transitions to phase 2, he throws out enough servants to fail the quest. Only solution I can think of is to either burst him down before the boss can even change, orhave some lingering hitboxes in place to spawnkill enough of the servants the instant they come out, and early on I can only think of lucky vilethorn use making this possible.
Well, it's a challenge I guess. Also, a blood cloud could be effective too.

Maybe increasing the max number allowed for expert.

I can't complete the Spectre bar quest. D: its not flagging after i make the bars. which i have to make 2 at a time. Also will there possibly, by someone else maybe, be quests at some point for Spirit, Tremor, thorium, and Calamity mods? That would be really cool to do. and i would totes replay it again for those quests. :3c

i think there should be seperated mods,like the creator of the mod said,he will make the mod in sort that player can make their own quests

I am aware of the issue with multiplayer un-completable quest issues (and the current workaround of ticking them off in singleplayer), still looking for a fix :(

Been looking to tweak that one a bit actually. Unfortunately tend not to have much time for testing, but I will try to take a look at this as well when I get around to it.

Got a bug for you, the Clerk's quest "Arcane Attire" can't be completed. If you put on a gem robe for the quest it doesn't say you have and you can't complete the quest.

Got a bug for you, the Clerk's quest "Arcane Attire" can't be completed. If you put on a gem robe for the quest it doesn't say you have and you can't complete the quest.
can't have vanity on. at first it didn't work for me either, but then i messed around with equpping and unequipping and it suddenly worked.

So, I installed the mod and I crafted the Expedition Board, but there are no quests. I am now past Eye of cthulhu and Brain of cthulhu, still no quests :/

Is there any way to make the 'Rusted Box' less *incredibly* OP? Pre-EOC I'm consistently getting weapons from mods like Calamity that do well over 100 dmg. Not sure it's possible to remedy this when it comes to modded items and I realize it's meant to be random, but it would be great if the available pool wasn't seemingly *every* item in the game.

That said, I can't thank you enough for this mod. It's something that still blows my mind how well every part fits into the game, bringing so much life into it. I echo many others in asking why this wasn't always there in the first place.

How about making Rusted Box giving weapons of said rarity, lets say from green to purple? I think that is possible to do very easly.

Is there any way to make the 'Rusted Box' less *incredibly* OP? Pre-EOC I'm consistently getting weapons from mods like Calamity that do well over 100 dmg. Not sure it's possible to remedy this when it comes to modded items and I realize it's meant to be random, but it would be great if the available pool wasn't seemingly *every* item in the game.

That said, I can't thank you enough for this mod. It's something that still blows my mind how well every part fits into the game, bringing so much life into it. I echo many others in asking why this wasn't always there in the first place.

I agree
I'm playing a Summoner, and I got Yharon's Kinder Staff in my first time.
I even gave a small test to see how the boxes had a ratio of (Junk/Kinda Good/WTF)
I'm not saying much, since I got more of the two former, but had enough of the latter to fill up a treasure chest.

I even gave a small test to see how the boxes had a ratio of (Junk/Kinda Good/WTF)
I'm not saying much, since I got more of the two former, but had enough of the latter to fill up a treasure chest.
This really doesn't mean much. If you're talking about testing ratios, be sure to include the total number of rolls. In this case, the number of boxes opened. The way you've worded it tells us that the chance to get unreasonably powerful gear is less than 50%, but we have no way to know what the exact percentage is.

Back
Top Bottom