tModLoader Skyblock Mod

OK, update out, I am sorry that I didn't get the notice to update tmodloader and I neglected to check to see if it changed.

Let me know if anything else is broke, thanks!

So I am used to getting notified when I open tmodloader that is is out of date, I guess there has been 2 new versions that I did not know about, and they are using new syntax on a lot of things. So update soonish.
oh, thanks. Still loving the mod though

Hi, absolutely loving the mod. Played skyfactory for a while but I had to try this in Terraria and your mod is great. I'm wishing for something like JEI in Terraria, though.
One thing I just found out: Whenever I exit the world and restart, the Angler resets his quest. So I can do multiple quests a day, but fishing additional quest fish doesn't help. Is this something the mod changed? Or is it the modloader? Is it vanilla?

EDIT: Okay, did some digging on my own. It isn't vanilla, it seems to be the modloader. It somehow changes how terraria saves its world-files and I guess that's where the angler quest resets.
It still bothers me a bit, since turning in multiple quest-fish with different characters was an easy way to farm for fishing rewards and made hunting for the Golden Fishing Rod and Hotline Fishing Rod somewhat bearable.

SUGGESTION: Another thing I'd really like would be a crate-autofisher. Would make getting hardmode ores easier as well. But that's probably OP.

Last edited:
SUGGESTION: Another thing I'd really like would be a crate-autofisher. Would make getting hardmode ores easier as well. But that's probably OP.

I had thought about including crates with the auto-fisher but I still don't know how I feel about it. I have thought about making my own crate that it would drop though...

Hey,Really original mod,but we need the Hardened sand block to make the underground desert biome,maybe a craft with sand and stone will be great

Hey,Really original mod,but we need the Hardened sand block to make the underground desert biome,maybe a craft with sand and stone will be great
According to the wiki: "The only qualification for such a biome is a naturally generated sandstone wall." There is naturally generated sandstone wall in the world.

I have thought about adding the hardened sandstone blocks though.

Yeah,but we cannont make an artificial biome with only falling sand,i dont want to make a flat platform of sand but well,very great mod as always

where do i put the .wld file? when i put it in the My Games / Terraria / Worlds folder it just goes into the vanilla terraria?

How do i get a tmodloader file? because i only have the map in vanilla without the mod pls Help I am Stuck.
When you have Terraria open and have tmodloader installed, you can go to "Mod Browser" from the main menu and then search for Skyblock Mod.

I'm guessing the auto-fisher doesn't work for Lava or honey? to fish up honeyfins or lava based potion crafting ingredients?
It doesn't work like normal fishing to begin with. It has a set of things it will spawn no matter where it is placed, but it does require water and only water to be nearby.

Well you can try to create them,yeah the skyblock map in minecraft does have challenge,but just there is none,if you have a little list of challenge just upload it ^^
Well I haven't try the map but it looks like challenging.
Maybe I'll add some challenge, like make an obsidian generator or make an artificial biome etc.

Question: All the HM-ore-seeds tend to increase every harvest, which is nice. EXCEPT: Chlorophyte. For some reason the number of seeds I have decreases with every harvest. Even when using the Staff of Re-growth. Is that intended?

EDIT: Just found the forum posts above explaining it. It is kind of a hassle, though. And it's weird that the ratio is so extreme for the other hardmode ores (roughly +10% seeds per harvest, sometimes even higher) whereas Chlorophyte steadily reduces.
Btw. Secondary seed recipes would be cool and would help.
e.g. 1 cobalt ore + 1 palladium ore + any kind of flower seeds = coballadium seeds
This way, you could turn the seed drop rate to 1 (always drops one seed) and we would have the ability to craft more when we want.

Something else I found: Bottomless Lava Bucket behaves weirdly. It drops the lava as if it was a solid and not like a liquid. Resetting the world (exiting and entering) gets rid of this.

#2 EDIT: Bottomless honey is the same.

Last edited:
Well I haven't try the map but it looks like challenging.
Maybe I'll add some challenge, like make an obsidian generator or make an artificial biome etc.
You will have to do both of those to do basically anything. The challenge is ultimately to kill Moonlord.

Question: All the HM-ore-seeds tend to increase every harvest, which is nice. EXCEPT: Chlorophyte. For some reason the number of seeds I have decreases with every harvest. Even when using the Staff of Re-growth. Is that intended?

EDIT: Just found the forum posts above explaining it. It is kind of a hassle, though. And it's weird that the ratio is so extreme for the other hardmode ores (roughly +10% seeds per harvest, sometimes even higher) whereas Chlorophyte steadily reduces.
Btw. Secondary seed recipes would be cool and would help.
e.g. 1 cobalt ore + 1 palladium ore + any kind of flower seeds = coballadium seeds
This way, you could turn the seed drop rate to 1 (always drops one seed) and we would have the ability to craft more when we want.

Something else I found: Bottomless Lava Bucket behaves weirdly. It drops the lava as if it was a solid and not like a liquid. Resetting the world (exiting and entering) gets rid of this.

#2 EDIT: Bottomless honey is the same.

First, how are you using the staff of regrowth on any of the HM ore plants?

I have changed the quantities for Chlorophyte ores/seeds in the next update, so maybe it will feel better when that is released.

As for the buckets, they seem to break sometimes, placing liquid from a normal bucket will cause all liquids to update and then it should work again, I don't know what causes it to do that sometimes.

I watched a few videos of your playthrough
I really like using the Extractinator on other soil! I also like the recipes you have
Only thing that threw me off when i finally played it tonight was the map looks different now.

Suggestion: a way to make a super fertiliser that ALWAYS works. maybe something where you combine fertiliser with a fallen star or something rarer.

(EDIT: I see I forgot about the Concentrated version but seems like it says there is still a chance for it to fail on the ore plants?)

a ran out of fertiliser trying to get a few trees to grow for farming wood. now i'm waiting for my grass to spread enough to start spawning plants and stuff.

One thing that has helped me out is using All The Walls to break down the natural walls on the starting island, converting them to regular dirt walls, then converting them into dirt blocks for extracting.

I know you set up the map to give enough resources but I feel like i totally messed it up lol

Either way i am having fun. :)

Last edited:
Hey guy's, I'm new at modded Terraria and I think the Skyblock Mod is really interesting.:dryadcool:

But for me the direct link doesn't work, does someone know a solution?
(PS: greetings from Germany);)

Reactions: 000
Back
Top Bottom