tModLoader Boss Materials Plus

Casu

Empress of Light

Have you ever grinded for a certain weapon for hours? Well now you don't have to!
Introducing Boss Materials Plus!
This mod will add materials that drop from bosses that allow you to craft that boss's drops!
BossLootPlus.png

Bee Wax
Bee_Wax.png

-Now will be able to craft Queen Bee weapons

Soul of Balance
Essence_of_balance.gif

-Can be used to create WoF drops

Plantera Petal
Plantera_Petal.gif

-Can be used to create Plantera drops

Fishron Scale
Fishron_Scales.gif

-Can be used to create Duke Fishron drops

Ancient Clay
Ancient_clay.gif

-Can be used to create Golem drops

Stone of Etheria
Stone_of_Etheria.gif

-Can be used to create Ogre drops

Flame of Etheria
Etherian_Flame.gif

-Can be used to create Betsy drops

Martian Scrap Metal

Martian_Scrap_Metal.gif

-Can be used to create Matian Saucer drops

Lunar Essence
Lunar_Essence.gif

-Can be used to create Moon Lord drops
All mini-bosses will have an expert drop!
Mechanical Bosses will also have a secondary expert drop!
These Items haven't been figured out yet but when they do I'll update the thread

Dev Team:
@Caseratis
- Main Coder
@MysticalPhoenix - Spriter
@seabassmustang927 - Spriter + Made the Item Names

Discord: https://discord.gg/JvcUvVD

Last edited:
what about "sun stone" the drop from the golem? it seems that item has a very low chance to get it, seriously it takes (for me) 15 bags to get at least 2 of them.
Other than that, what about making materials for the old ones army to make the 2 weapons upgrades from their respective staves, of course to avoid be OP on the weapons lets say depending on the tier (because this event has 3 tiers) youll get unique materials to make that upgrade for lvl 2 and 3 without spending the medals.

what about "sun stone" the drop from the golem? it seems that item has a very low chance to get it, seriously it takes (for me) 15 bags to get at least 2 of them.
Other than that, what about making materials for the old ones army to make the 2 weapons upgrades from their respective staves, of course to avoid be OP on the weapons lets say depending on the tier (because this event has 3 tiers) youll get unique materials to make that upgrade for lvl 2 and 3 without spending the medals.
The sun stone has the same drop rate as everything else in the Golem's loot table so you just have bad luck. You'll be able to create every item that drops from a boss except rarer items like the axe and honey eyed goggles will be more expensive to craft. I might do the old ones arny idea you had.

Give the dutch man a chance to drop an accessory that summons a cannon above your head, something like Chlorophyte armor, but maybe a roll of them? Also the drop rate gatta be low since the flying pirate spawn late every other second.

Hey, do you think you could add a material for Ice Queen or Pumpking?
Right now we're taking a break and then we'll add the event boss stuff like materials and expert drops. (I lied it's really only me that is taking a break. My spriters are helping out with the more potions mod.)

Right now we're taking a break and then we'll add the event boss stuff like materials and expert drops. (I lied it's really only me that is taking a break. My spriters are helping out with the more potions mod.)
Cool. Can you link me to it if it has a post yet?

Back
Top Bottom