Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh info from our Discord Server.

Hello.
We know we are taking so long. But, it's all about time and real life.
We currently have two programmers. Movildima and Jofairden, formerly known as Gorateron. One of them, is very close to finding a job, therefore has like no time.
He says he will hopefully be employed to the summer. The alpha version of Mharadium is almost done though, so expect its release around just that time. :)
Meanwhile, to minimize the stall, we will be starting to work on Negativity. You know, the part that our beloved tech-nerd and spr00ter wants to work on the most.
I think this can be a lesson to modders out there. This is what happens when you plan 20 bosses, 6 biomes etc. etc. Big plans = no motivation.
This is exactly what happened to us. Our plans were at one point so big, and we were in the concepts stage for so long, that in a long time, **no** progress was made.
So, Mharadium has some final things to do, that we'll do when one of our programmers comes back. Look - it's not so long. It's May now. 1-2 months!

We're sorry for all delays. But what's good is that we can finally set some kind of release "date". We have a big modding team, but many of our members got some kind of real life struggles.
And that's understandable, real life comes before this.

~The Negadium Team

Hello.
We currently have two programmers. Movildima and Jofairden, formerly known as Gorateron. One of them, is very close to finding a job, therefore has like no time.
He says he will hopefully be employed to the summer. The alpha version of Mharadium is almost done though, so expect its release around just that time. :)
Meanwhile, to minimize the stall, we will be starting to work on Negativity. You know, the part that our beloved tech-nerd and spr00ter wants to work on the most.
I think this can be a lesson to modders out there. This is what happens when you plan 20 bosses, 6 biomes etc. etc. Big plans = no motivation.
This is exactly what happened to us. Our plans were at one point so big, and we were in the concepts stage for so long, that in a long time, **no** progress was made.
So, Mharadium has some final things to do, that we'll do when one of our programmers comes back. Look - it's not so long. It's May now. 1-2 months!

We're sorry for all delays. But what's good is that we can finally set some kind of release "date". We have a big modding team, but many of our members got some kind of real life struggles.

~The Negadium Team
With this mod, it may make 1.4 look like a minor patch!
(No offense to Redigit, Cenx, and the rest of the team. You are the best and never fail to amaze us.)

So, whats been going on..? Why are you hiding from us..? We are your fans... we KEEP you going... =) Why else would we be here..?
[doublepost=1494807224,1494807133][/doublepost]Why keep us in the dark..? =)

So, whats been going on..? Why are you hiding from us..? We are your fans... we KEEP you going... =) Why else would we be here..?
[doublepost=1494807224,1494807133][/doublepost]Why keep us in the dark..? =)

I think you should read this post that @Ionized Nitrogen made earlier:

Hello.

~The Negadium Team

However, though I'm not as actively part of the mod as before, I think it's safe to say that progress is definitely being made. Sprites and concepts are being shared all the time in the Slack channels. So hopefully you'll rest easy knowing this.

i mean there are already 3 of the dev's computers gone and another one lost all hope so it might as well be considered dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom