tModLoader Zocklukas' Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Stuff to share for feature things (The Sprites used are placeholders)
pj1PwJH.gif

Such a great mod . I really like the content that balanced with every mod , so I want to just thank you and are you going to add new content to this mod or this mod just reached its absolute maximum point?

Such a great mod . I really like the content that balanced with every mod , so I want to just thank you and are you going to add new content to this mod or this mod just reached its absolute maximum point?
its not stopped,its just me as like single active dev,and dont want to ask other people for to many sprites (since i cant sprite myself)
so its pretty slow progress

also i wouldnt say the balance is perfect between mods,im not that good at balancing,feel free to suggest balancing changes if too

You should compare your items to Thorium Mod's gear if you have the time. Thorium is quite balanced and its gear blends well into Terraria.

its not stopped,its just me as like single active dev,and dont want to ask other people for to many sprites (since i cant sprite myself)
so its pretty slow progress

also i wouldnt say the balance is perfect between mods,im not that good at balancing,feel free to suggest balancing changes if too
I think you understand a little bit different . I like this mods balance and for being a single dev , you'll actually make this mod pretty well , that's why I want to thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom