Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters

Attachments

• Projectile_502.png
    Projectile_502.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 187
View attachment 164564 Thing (I'm really bad at spriting, I just did it for fun ;))
If you want @ArmyFrog to know about these sprites, PLEASE, join the discord, there is a link on the front page! Post your sprites there!
[doublepost=1491167071,1491166960][/doublepost]
something like this (
More epic XD)
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are saying. Are you trying to say that you would like the projectiles of the meowmere to be resized? Meowmere has not been done yet, and @ArmyFrog , the creator of Terrafine will be staying faithful to the vanilla sprites.

terrafine ankh shield.png
terrafine candy cane.png

I might as well post these here since I have no idea how to post images on Discord and everyone else is posting textures here.

Ooh! I like this one. You still need some practice, but if you wanna help, be my guest!
Awesome that your pack is getting so much attention Army :). The more spriters, the merrier! I'll be sure to help once I am more experienced.
[doublepost=1491337551,1491337517][/doublepost]
View attachment 164766 View attachment 164767
I might as well post these here since I have no idea how to post images on Discord and everyone else is posting textures here.
To post on discord, just drag your images (convert them to .pngs) from your desktop to the discord chat, it will drop into a message! These look great man!

Awesome that your pack is getting so much attention Army :). The more spriters, the merrier! I'll be sure to help once I am more experienced.
[doublepost=1491337551,1491337517][/doublepost]
To post on discord, just drag your images (convert them to .pngs) from your desktop to the discord chat, it will drop into a message! These look great man!

I tried that, it didn't work.

omg u sux @ spritting lol skrub

Just kidding. For real though, these are incredible and would make the current game feel a bit like Otherworld. Keep it up! :D

I support, and I will download this soon.
[doublepost=1494971123,1494970930][/doublepost]Can you use a different method for the download? My Mediafire keeps messing up.

Back
Top Bottom