[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I don't believe exxo had more. Deffo not as many bosses, but I remember I cleared through it pretty fast while getting most of the content in exxo. I just really want to play exxo avalon as it was in tconfig. I love the design for the final boss, and hope it stays.

Nah, I don't believe exxo had more. Deffo not as many bosses, but I remember I cleared through it pretty fast while getting most of the content in exxo. I just really want to play exxo avalon as it was in tconfig. I love the design for the final boss, and hope it stays.
Exxo had over 900 items and 40 new mobs, 4 of which were bosses. Like I said, less bosses but many more items. What made Tconfig feel like it took a lot longer was the 4 super accessories that you had to grind for. As well as a few new things required for progression, such as the sapphire pick from the dungeon.

I honestly can't wait for the tModLoader version of this to come out. I thought this mod died a few months back to be honest due to a lack of info on what was going on.

Even if there isn't the waterfall of content that I experienced in Exxo in the first release I'll still be more than happy to play it.

To everyone talking about blah, I got your answer here. I asked him to post something here, but he forgot his password to both his e-mail and his TCF account, so he couldn't directly make a statement here. So this is what he had to say when I asked him about the development of Avalon:
Qt4nHUC.png

Do not worry about the tModLoader port: That one is being worked on. Blah is talking about Exxo Avalon. The tModLoader port is led by Bullseye who is still very much active.
Apologies for the misunderstanding, but stay tuned for more news on Avalon's tMod version! Bullseye has a lot of great ideas planned that we're all excited to show you!
Glad to see that the mod isn't dead

I'd love to, but the content we currently have couldn't possibly be enough to make a thread out of. Bullseye will probably do that when we feel there's enough ready to show.

Actually just got permission from Blah over a private Steam chat to request a thread ownership change. I'll be updating the info when and if it happens, meaning a new thread is not needed. :p

i cant wait until this mod is available for tmodloader, id play this with thorium, tremor, calamity, and spirit along with pumpking's mod, imksushi's mods and mod addons, and other technical terraria mods (healthbar indicators, checklists, recipe guides, etc)

That's quite the cluster of mods! Would make for a lot of fun though.
I could try to beast-mode oblivion(exxo Avalon) on prepare to cry mode(calamity). or maybe defeat Armageddon slime(exxo Avalon) with Quadratron(tremor). I could derp around with cheatsheet mod and insta-rekt juggernauts(exxo Avalon) with the basic pickaxe(thorium). possibilities r almost endless with all these mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom