tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

Sadly, just a random. You are horribly unlucky. To test dropping, you can use Cheet Sheet and get some Plantera treasure bags.
My biggest streak was 14.
Edit: All is right. Just tested, Heart of Nature drops from 4th Treasure Bag so just keep trying.
i got it but its broken i used it and it did nothing any help where do the acessories appear?

i got it but its broken i used it and it did nothing any help where do the acessories appear?
Have you tried to disable minimap and sure if there is no 7th slot? If so, then that is mod conflict.
If you couldn't solve problem by yourself, then give me your modlist.
P.S: I think, that could be because of some RPG mod. Not sure for 100%, but still.

Have you tried to disable minimap and sure if there is no 7th slot? If so, then that is mod conflict.
If you couldn't solve problem by yourself, then give me your modlist.
P.S: I think, that could be because of some RPG mod. Not sure for 100%, but still.
you have skype discord any of those so i can show it to you? because it might be a mod comflict

For some reason, when i equip a dye my defense lowers/goes higher. Sometimes restarting the world fixes it, but sometimes it doesn't? It only hapend on those last 2 accesories.

For some reason, when i equip a dye my defense lowers/goes higher. Sometimes restarting the world fixes it, but sometimes it doesn't? It only hapend on those last 2 accesories.
Are you sure that MoreAccesories+ does that? I don't have any ideas why this should happen...

Are you sure that MoreAccesories+ does that? I don't have any ideas why this should happen...
I don't know. Just asked cause it only hapend in the 2 accesory slots your mod adds, it doesn't seem to do that now but i'll make a gif of it if it hapens again

I don't know. Just asked cause it only hapend in the 2 accesory slots your mod adds, it doesn't seem to do that now but i'll make a gif of it if it hapens again
This mod adds only 1, 7th slot (at least, at expert). And I don't see any way it should work like in your situation. I think it is another mod.

Could you consider adding an other slot incresing consumable that drops from moonlord?
Nearly impossible feature... Somehow, the game is unable to allow more than 2 actual slots (not fake slots like in Cheat Sheet). It just freezes player in place after enabling the 3rd extra (it didn't even show).
Off: Interesting that 2nd extra accessory slot is easily working while 3rd is breaking the game. That looks like developers actually thinked about 2nd extra slot, but later throw up that idea but forgot to disable feature to make 2nd extra.

Nearly impossible feature... Somehow, the game is unable to allow more than 2 actual slots (not fake slots like in Cheat Sheet). It just freezes player in place after enabling the 3rd extra (it didn't even show).
Off: Interesting that 2nd extra accessory slot is easily working while 3rd is breaking the game. That looks like developers actually thinked about 2nd extra slot, but later throw up that idea but forgot to disable feature to make 2nd extra.

What would be the problem of it being "fake"?

@VVV101 Sorry to insist but wouldn't be possible to make the fake accessory slot check if there is the same accessory equipped in any of the vanilla slots and if there is do something like unequipp it?

@VVV101 Sorry to insist but wouldn't be possible to make the fake accessory slot check if there is the same accessory equipped in any of the vanilla slots and if there is do something like unequipp it?
I think you better should make this suggestion to Cheat Sheet modpage. I don't think I can make changes in other mod.

Tento mod (Ďalší príslušenstvo mod), je super, ale našiel som chybu.
To Si o prisluhovači. Zakaždým, keď sa niečo zabiť bolo despawn.o_O
Opravte to. Alebo odpovedať my, ak keď jeho opravu už.

Ďakujem! :)

Back
Top Bottom