1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I want the most for Terraria 1.3.6 is the game running on my dead-end PC again. ;(

Though I'm super excited to see Terraria advancing and breaking imagination barriers once more! This game is amazing <3

I like the lamp and table.
Waiting for 1.3.6 :D
Me too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you plan to release it in:
I)more than a year
II)less than a year
II)less than 5 months
IV)less than 10 weeks
V)less than 50 days
VI)less than 500 hours
VII)less than 10,000 minutes
VIII)less than 250,000 seconds
?

I know it's hard to predict the exact date, so lets say with a uncertainty from +/- I.
(so e.g. answer "V" would mean between 500hours and 10weeks)

---------------------
The update is about missed things which other updates didn't touched for a long time, right?
Would be happy if you could fix the Bubble blocks.
Don't let the NPC run away.

Last edited:
for someone who dont speak english... spoiled is weird because it means something that is goin rotten , but also some preview of future contnt (?)
well :) :nymph:

Aw cool. I hope it makes its way to 3ds as a bew update.also does anyone know of the charged buster cannon shall ever make it to the 3ds version???
As has been reported on the forums, 3DS Terraria is pretty much done at this point. Other than possible bug fixes for stability 3DS isn't getting any more new content. The system is definitely too weak to handle adding any 1.3 content.

As has been reported on the forums, 3DS Terraria is pretty much done at this point. Other than possible bug fixes for stability 3DS isn't getting any more new content. The system is definitely too weak to handle adding any 1.3 content.
Hm well im gonna jave to agree with you on that.

I like the lamp and table.

Me too.

Do you plan to release it in:
I)more than a year
II)less than a year
II)less than 5 months
IV)less than 10 weeks
V)less than 50 days
VI)less than 500 hours
VII)less than 10,000 minutes
VIII)less than 250,000 seconds
?

I know it's hard to predict the exact date, so lets say with a uncertainty from +/- I.
(so e.g. answer "V" would mean between 500hours and 10weeks)

---
The update is about missed things which other updates didn't touched for a long time, right?
Would be happy if you could fix the Bubble blocks.
Don't let the NPC run away.

Are you asking me? I'm just random guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom