Story RP Character Story Compilation

OptiPri

Wall of Flesh
Hello peeps! For those of you who know me, I'm a diehard roleplayer. And I like writing stories about my characters. HOLDUP NO DON'T LEAVE. These aren't fanfics. Well, not all of them. These will be stories about their past for those who have seen any of them before. And for those of you who have no clue who I am or who any of my characters are? Well, I still hope I can write good stories for you to enjoy. I would like any criticism, positive or negative. I strive to get better and would like all feedback. So without further ado, on with the story mashup!

To start us off, some background lore on one of my characters, Robin! Robin is a nineteen year old, Reaper (Overwatch) style, shotgun wielding, feisty person. However, she wasn't always like that. Before in her youth, she was a test subject in a government issued lab. Here is one of her experiences. More specifically, when she lost one of her arms.
(NOTE: For more info, you can find her application in the roleplay LATRUNCULARIUS under Ro.)
Today seemed to be like an ordinary day. Wake up at 4:30 a.m. Have a cold shower. Wait till 5:00 a.m. Be led to lab. Be experimented on till 11:00 p.m. Eat meagre dinner. Shower off blood and stuff. Change clothes. Sleep. Repeat. Robin walks out of the small shower in her cell, dried and dressed. She sits on her bed, waiting for the guards to take her away. The clock strikes five and her cell door opens. Standing, she walks in the middle of a circle of six guards to a lab. This one seemed.... Different. They quickly strapped her to a bed like usual. They started by taking off her shirt and lashing her stomach. Like, with a whip. Typical day. Waiting for the worst, Robin lays there grimacing and flinching with each hit. After awhile it stops and something is poured in her wounds that stings like all hell. The wounds are an angry red as the liquid contacts. It slowly goes into her through her wounds and she yelps in pain. Next up, the typical amount of needles in her crippled arm. But, these were painkillers little to Robin's knowledge. Out of the blue, one of the scientists pull out a bizarre machine. And chop chop, her arm comes clean off. Robin looks at it in disbelief, feeling the pain as the painkillers somehow fail. After the initial shock, she starts screaming in pain. Gasping, kicking, screaming, struggling. But, somehow, the wound starts closing up at a record pace. This, of course, doesn't mean she doesn't feel every second of the pain. After several long minutes the wound closes up and the pain slowly goes away. She remains there, kicking and screaming, still feeling phantom pain. (Badumtiss MGSV reference anyone?) She eventually stops, realizing this is going to be the norm. Today, her birthday, she became thirteen. That was when almost all the prisoner/test subjects started loosing limbs at thirteen in this facility. She inwardly sighs.

Just another day at the lab.

Another Robin lore. This one is about when she built and attached her one bionic arm.
Well, actually, just built it.
Don't want to go into details about attaching it.
Robin stands at a table, sweat beading her forehead. It was a year after the breakout and she was almost finished it. Her new arm. Well, to be specific, a bionic arm. Painstakingly, she had worked and worked, getting measurements, researching, making money. And soon it would all pay off. Robin looks down at the arm, inspecting it. Slowly, she walks over to the wall to the right of her where a big rack of tools and parts sit. As she grabs one of the tools she needs, the ground shakes as something crashes into the ground by her shelter. Black mist circling her arm, a slick shotgun appears in her hand. Cautiously, she slowly walks towards the door and opens it. There, in a hole in the ground, a robot stands. It has finally found it's targets, one of the people who broke all the prisoners out of a lab. It aims it's stun gun at Robin, who snaps out of shock and turns into a being of pure black mist. Her eyes blaze pure red and she disappears. She reappears right in front of the robot and it fires it stun gun. Of course, that has no effect on a being of dark energy. Or, at least, a host of a dark being. The black mist snakes into whatever opening the robot has. The robot continues fruitlessly fires it's stun gun at Robin. The robot starts locking up and spazzing, blue electricity blazing around it. It's systems malfunction and it falls over, no longer able to function. Robin slowly goes back to a normal human and walking to the fallen "enemy" and starts pillaging for parts.
Looks like she won't be finishing the arm anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom