Votes: 130 38.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ew this mod sucks

Votes: 13 3.8%

• Total voters
I'll change the amount that spawns next update.
Also, is that orange ore in the caves also Volcanic?
upload_2017-5-14_14-42-5.png

yes

Really awesome mod. I really liked it. Really cool new ideas for bosses and items.

Edit: I really noticed that I really used "really" really a lot.

Last edited:
Elephant Gun has no value.

There's an empty space in Arms Dealer's inventory

"Your too rich to consume ammo" should be "You're."

Just a few things I noticed when poking around.

There is a spell book called the dance of light in this mod, and calamity has a spell book with the same name and sprite.

There is a spell book called the dance of light in this mod, and calamity has a spell book with the same name and sprite.
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to find this out.
I sprited the original version of the book and included it in this mod and also asked MountainDrew if it could also be my dev weapon for Calamity, then someone on the calamity discord resprited it and gave me permission to also use it here.

Last edited:
All of the most minor of typos I have found:
On the Cloak of Retaliation, "alot" should be "a lot"
On the Flask of Immortality and Vitality, the "aditional" on both of them need an extra d.
On the Sinned Rose, "mudered" should be "murdered" and "deads" should be "deeds"
Moreover, the Sinned Rose's tooltip quote is punctuated while some other items' quotes aren't, like the Mirror Shield. May want to check consistency on that with the rest of the items.
On the Mirror Shield, "sandstorms" should be "sandstorm's" Same with the Onyx Shield
On the Dragons Eye, "Dragons" should be "Dragon's"
Unsure if it's intentional or not, but the sentence in the tooltip of the Enkin is not capitalized.
In the Void Dragon set, the leggings differ in rarity from the rest of the armor.
On the Demonthorn Rose, "Reduced" should be "reduced" and "ocasionally" should be "occasionally"
On the Enkin Edge, "firey" should be "fiery"
On the True Nights Shot, "Nights" should be "Night's" Same with the Nights Shot
The quote on the Fallen Sun lacks an ending quotation mark.
On the Dragons Claw, "Dragons" should be "Dragon's" Same with Dragons Teeth
On the Idol of Infernius, "minions" should be "minions' "
On the Lifebound Charm, "too" should be "to"
On the Wyvern Scale, "Aerodynamic" should be lowercase.
On the Plaugebringer, "plague" is misspelled twice and an extra "a" should be deleted.
On the Eye of Creation, "Its" should be "It's"
On the Ninetech, "gunslining" should be "gunslinging"
The tooltip of Wyrmbane should use "wyrm" instead of "worm"
On the Exploring Gear, "proficent" should be "proficient"
A minor nitpick: the sounds of the projectiles of the Stellarite Staff when they hit a tile are rather loud.
Additionally, a minor glitch: the Skystone Blade causes the hitboxes of dummies to be displaced. Unsure if this can be fixed, however.
I'm not sure whether these things are already known, but I'll just post this anyway.
So far, this is definitely a great up-and-coming mod. Thank you for reading this wall of text.

The mod is already out? Welp, I guess I have another mod to install when starting Terraria again...xD

Back
Top Bottom