tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Also, could you give me list of items to add in shops? I am not quite remember them all.
these are some of tremode items (some of them can be dropped from bosses) and how to get them:
tremode items.jpg

-the cosmic fuel is dropped from the space whale
-angry shard,carbon steel is dropped by "avenger" enemy on tremode (motherboard also drop the carbon steel)
-squorb from squomas in tremode on snow biome
-the eye of oblivion can be get from enemies "phobos,deimos and devourer of planets"
-alphaplasm tremode dungeon
-tooth of abraxas solar eclipse monsters (phobos and deimos drop these)
-concetrated ether and dragon capsule still cant find them.

Edit: -dice stone dice zombie during night of undead.
nightmare bars from nightmare ore on tremode.

Last edited:
these are some of tremode items (some of them can be dropped from bosses) and how to get them:
View attachment 171113
-the cosmic fuel is dropped from the space whale
-angry shard,carbon steel is dropped by "avenger" enemy on tremode (motherboard also drop the carbon steel)
-squorb from squomas in tremode on snow biome
-the eye of oblivion can be get from enemies "phobos,deimos and devourer of planets"
-alphaplasm tremode dungeon
-tooth of abraxas solar eclipse monsters (phobos and deimos drop these)
-concetrated ether and dragon capsule still cant find them.

Edit: -dice stone dice zombie during night of undead.
nightmare bars from nightmare ore on tremode.
Thanks.
Actually, I found a way to add things to other mod's NPCs. So I get Lady Moon to sell Super Healing Potions.
And that means that I don't need to make another NPC. Isn't that nice?

Thanks.
Actually, I found a way to add things to other mod's NPCs. So I get Lady Moon to sell Super Healing Potions.
And that means that I don't need to make another NPC. Isn't that nice?
as long that these "add things" to another mod npc have the current mod support (this mode) and zadum give you an ok to do this, because it will be weird that the tremor mod players find out that lady moon "somehow" sells superhealing potions.

as long that these "add things" to another mod npc have the current mod support (this mode) and zadum give you an ok to do this, because it will be weird that the tremor mod players find out that lady moon "somehow" sells superhealing potions.
I just tried it for example. And without my mod, Lady Moon sells just normal things.

WAIT THERES EVEN MORE MATERIALS MY GOD: husk of dusk, night core AND golden claw.
I hope this is the last one.

edit: remove the phantaplasm the wiki lied to me.

Last edited:
WAIT THERES EVEN MORE MATERIALS MY GOD: husk of dusk, night core AND golden claw.
I hope this is the last one.

edit: remove the phantaplasm the wiki lied to me.
Pretty fun fact, that the actual name of Alphaplasm in Tremor resources is Phantaplasm. I wasted about 15 minutes before I finally got it.
I use Phantaplasm in shop code and ingame I got Alphaplasm... Misnaming?

Pretty fun fact, that the actual name of Alphaplasm in Tremor resources is Phantaplasm. I wasted about 15 minutes before I finally got it.
I use Phantaplasm in shop code and ingame I got Alphaplasm... Misnaming?
I dont have idea that the new tremor update have a lot of items on tremode, so in short I dont know what was gettin into.

Actually, I thhink that your idea partially was added to Tremor mod. Like the Wall of Shadows kills Dryad on spawn.
Also, could you give me list of items to add in shops? I am not quite remember them all.
P.S: I don't think that Maiden is a good idea, cuz Lady Moon is already existed.

Oh, that "Wall of Glass" Hardmode boss idea of mine?
-
Kinda can't help (SORRY) with that
-
Then why not a "Fire Shrine Maiden" NPC?

Oh, that "Wall of Glass" Hardmode boss idea of mine?
-
Kinda can't help (SORRY) with that
-
Then why not a "Fire Shrine Maiden" NPC?
Actually, if zadum4vii gives permission, then I can add Tremor mod materials to Lady Moon.
I am too lazy to make 1 more NPC.
Also I made an improved Toxic Flask. It's name is Celestial Corrosive Flask. It has the same projectiles as Toxic Flask but it costs less mana, deals much more damage, usetime is a bit faster, has autouse and applies a strong Corrosion Debuff, which deals around 150 dps. Makes with 5 of each fragments and a Toxic Flask at Ancient Manipulator. And of course, damage type is the same (magic).

its that a touhou reference on reimu hakurei.

Dark Souls, namely DS3
[doublepost=1495902948,1495902812][/doublepost]
Actually, if zadum4vii gives permission, then I can add Tremor mod materials to Lady Moon.
I am too lazy to make 1 more NPC.
Also I made an improved Toxic Flask. It's name is Celestial Corrosive Flask. It has the same projectiles as Toxic Flask but it costs less mana, deals much more damage, usetime is a bit faster, has autouse and applies a strong Corrosion Debuff, which deals around 150 dps. Makes with 5 of each fragments and a Toxic Flask at Ancient Manipulator. And of course, damage type is the same (magic).

...Aren't the Toxic Flasks Alchemist damage?
[doublepost=1495903082][/doublepost]He's given the premission!

Dark Souls, namely DS3
[doublepost=1495902948,1495902812][/doublepost]

...Aren't the Toxic Flasks Alchemist damage?
[doublepost=1495903082][/doublepost]He's given the premission!
I meant vanilla Toxic Flask which drops from Man Fly. It's damage is magical.
Well... Upgrade v3.3
-Added more Tremor mod materials to NPC's
-Added Tremor mod materials to Lady Moon (sadly, I don't get how to simulate conditions of Tremor mod, so all materials are selling just after NPC spawns).
-Added Corrosive Flask (makes with Celestial tower fragments and Toxic Flask) Can be made in 2 variants (Magic and Throwing).
-Improved descriptions of Combinations.
1.jpg

1st 3 strings - Lady Moon Store, next 4 - Alchemist, last 2 - Jeweler.
Alchemist sells everything except bars after beating Skeletron. Bars after entering Hardmode.
Lady Moon sells everything just after spawning.
Jeweler sells Rupicide and Opals after beating Skeletron, Magicite after entering Hardmode. Lapis Lazuli - after beating Moon Lord.

Oh yes! Thank you for your update with Tremor Remastered compatibility, with this update I can manage to destroy the Trinity boss. :happy::D

I meant vanilla Toxic Flask which drops from Man Fly. It's damage is magical.
Well... Upgrade v3.3
-Added more Tremor mod materials to NPC's
-Added Tremor mod materials to Lady Moon (sadly, I don't get how to simulate conditions of Tremor mod, so all materials are selling just after NPC spawns).
-Added Corrosive Flask (makes with Celestial tower fragments and Toxic Flask) Can be made in 2 variants (Magic and Throwing).
-Improved descriptions of Combinations.
View attachment 171197
1st 3 strings - Lady Moon Store, next 4 - Alchemist, last 2 - Jeweler.
Alchemist sells everything except bars after beating Skeletron. Bars after entering Hardmode.
Lady Moon sells everything just after spawning.
Jeweler sells Rupicide and Opals after beating Skeletron, Magicite after entering Hardmode. Lapis Lazuli - after beating Moon Lord.
its good to see that searching for almost 20 pages of tremor thread for all those items its was worth in the end.

@VVV101 Ninja potion seems to give a lot for a single pot. Does the ninja potion replace wrath and rage buffs? If it does then it might be K but if they stack might be too much. I think it would be a good idea to make it not stack or just make it climb and dodge.

@VVV101 Ninja potion seems to give a lot for a single pot. Does the ninja potion replace wrath and rage buffs? If it does then it might be K but if they stack might be too much. I think it would be a good idea to make it not stack or just make it climb and dodge.
They stacks... The original idea of this potion is boosting damage for battling Final Bosses of mods. And give player the way to have dodge without using Ninja accessories.
Maybe it is OP. I think I will nerf bonus from 10% to 5% damage and crit boost.

Back
Top Bottom