CC Creation Compendium #49

Lots of good ones this time, as usual. I love seeing a lot of drawings in these (builds are great too, but we need fanart too!)

I very much want to know the story behind that Moon Lord ballin' image.

Also @ArmyFrog, love the chest xD That'd be one explanation for you being able to reel them in...

uZbDvp1.png

@anna.writerchick

It's builds like these that make me realize my little crystal apartment building will never be as good as everyone else's apartment buildings. :p

Great stuff this month!

Glad I participated in the CC this month! I have some better things to submit for next month!

I hate to be that guy but the creations that are houses made in the game aren't really that interesting and are boring to me. Not saying the creations are trash and I can tell lots of effort was put into making the houses, but they aren't my thing. Sorry if I offended any of the people that made the houses.

Anyways, I like some certain creations in this contest, including the Eye of Cthulu cake, the Queen Bee gatling gun GIF and the Kirby pixelart. I honestly didn't think that you can make pixelart in game, but I was pleasantly proven wrong by @Loffy09. Good contest, I'm looking forward to see what the community can make next month.

I hate to be that guy but the creations that are houses made in the game aren't really that interesting and are boring to me. Not saying the creations are trash and I can tell lots of effort was put into making the houses, but they aren't my thing. Sorry if I offended any of the people that made the houses.
Some houses made in game are quite good, if you look at past CCs.

Anyways, I like some certain creations in this contest, including the Eye of Cthulu cake, the Queen Bee gatling gun GIF and the Kirby pixelart. I honestly didn't think that you can make pixelart in game, but I was pleasantly proven wrong by @Loffy09. Good contest, I'm looking forward to see what the community can make next month.
Thank you! I guess you should be looking forward to next month's, I'm making more pixel art! To be honest, pixel art would be impossible if the map didn't exist, unless you use gemspark blocks and paint them :p

Back
Top Bottom