tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

true. ill have to test it out when Mod loader gets updates. thx for your help in a lot of mods btw
its a rule that all mods need an update therefore an error saying "this mod was built for the modloader 9.2.3, but you are using a version that was for like 9.2.1" and no problem.~:happy:

The thing is I updated terraria to new version and cant use the modloader I downloaded of steam version, and to downgrade terraria to an older version will take about 3 hours in my pc, so im kinda stuck waiting for modloader to update. and then ill have to wait for other mods to update sadly.

The thing is I updated terraria to new version and cant use the modloader I downloaded of steam version, and to downgrade terraria to an older version will take about 3 hours in my pc, so im kinda stuck waiting for modloader to update. and then ill have to wait for other mods to update sadly.
go to the modloader thread Im very sure that jopojelly can advise/guide you on how to keep the old modloader and have the current version of terraria without any problems because I dont have any problems on the autoupdate of steam (of course Im windows user).

right I think I got it and downloaded the non steam windows version and I think i can play mods now with friends! which is awesome. thanks for you help dude

Updated to 1.1
Changes:
* Fixed health bars showing on portals.
* Changed health bars to only appear within a certain distance of bosses.
* Added smaller healthbars.
* Added a few custom graphics for some bosses.
* Added potential for mod support.
* Added minor toggleable special effects.
* Added a bunch of configurable options ( \Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\YetAnotherBHB.json )

First: Your work is amazing thanks for the QoL mod.
Second: The new update is not working for me, error below
No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'FKTModSettings_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
en FKBossHealthBar.FKBossHealthBar.PostUpdateInput()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
en Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
en Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
Third: Where I can download the old version pre-1.1 ?

Ok panic mode over, v1.1.1 is on the mod browser which fixes the error from me failing at mod integration, will update the main page etc. later because tired.

Ok panic mode over, v1.1.1 is on the mod browser which fixes the error from me failing at mod integration, will update the main page etc. later because tired.
nobody is hurring you, unlike the people of the modloader thread that cant wait for the new update.

It's more of a "lets not have a version that crashes on load sitting on the mod browser" kind of deal so the haste is pretty justified. But thanks man.

Sorry if you get this asked this alot but when is this mod gonna be updated or if theres another boss health bar can you link me there please Thankyou!

I'm still not sure what tModLoader needs for the mod to work
And WHY did they make it like so?
They basically said ":red: you" to any old mod that will not get updated
Well, don't worry and take your time my friend

Updated to tModLoader 0.10.0.1!
No particular changes, just porting.

@Skrillex MKVI tModLoader basically provides all the hooks and resources required for people to easily mod the game, without having to worry as much about things like target platform, localisation to other languages, or causing potentially major damage to the game.
Without a mod loader, modders have to work much harder to get things working and players have to jump through extra hurdles to have the mods work properly. Anyway, the team puts a lot of effort into keeping tModLoader up to date (of their own accord I might add) as well as making people's lives easier in the long run even if that means system overhauls like the new one just, so please respect that.

I know, what I meant is, "Why did they release such a modbreaking update?"
I later found out that what was modbreaking was actually the Terraria update which basically changed most of the coding, and not tModLoader

Back
Top Bottom