tModLoader Cheat Sheet

its supposed to kill all enemies on your current screen even bosses and the most weird of the cases the portals of old ones army (if this happens just spawn another one with mob spawner), but if youre having an issue about just only killing one enemy at time rather all of them, youre having my problem.
I was wondering if using it would kill the Cultists over at my dungeon, but it appears not. Thankfully.

How about a Drop Browser? Instead of showing materials required to craft the item, it shows the enemies that it can drop from? Drop chances optional.

For sanity's sake, should also have something to indicate "all crimson enemies" or "all bosses" or even "all npcs".

would be possible to add the option make the extra accessory slots check if there is the same accessory equipped in any of the slots and if there is do something like unequipp it?

everytime i enable then disable cheatsheet the mods will always get disabled and have to restart terraria. why does this happen

Mod has sharply ceased to work. Even if to disconnect all mods he doesn't want to join. All the time appears this mistake. What it can be connected with?
0a5ab6456eed0e28afca6a86adae073e.jpg

===================================================
EDIT
The problem is solved! It is necessary to remove CheatSheetConfig_Server.json

Last edited:
I was wondering if there was any way to disable all of the "cheaty" options and only keep the function to see recipes?

I was wondering if there was any way to disable all of the "cheaty" options and only keep the function to see recipes?
just enable only the "recipe browser mod" go to controls option assing the key to pop up the browser, chippygaming use the browser on his calamity, thorium mod plays.

just enable only the "recipe browser mod" go to controls option assing the key to pop up the browser, chippygaming use the browser on his calamity, thorium mod plays.

If I'm on multiplayer (I'm the server host) and I turn off every option but recipe browser any other players on the server can't access the options button to turn any of the cheats back on?

If I'm on multiplayer (I'm the server host) and I turn off every option but recipe browser any other players on the server can't access the options button to turn any of the cheats back on?
sorry but I dont play multiplayer since some mods are more buggy or glitchy about this issue (calamity mod is no gonna bother making his mod for multiplayer so dont bother on asking on their thread), but I youre the host "I imagine" that if any of your friends try to use cheatsheet, they cant since its only applied to your mods list because youre the host.

Hello! I am new to these forums. I used to love using this mod back in 1.3. I was wondering if you are going to update this mod to 1.3.5.2 or tmodloader 0.10. Thanks!

Hello! I am new to these forums. I used to love using this mod back in 1.3. I was wondering if you are going to update this mod to 1.3.5.2 or tmodloader 0.10. Thanks!
well Skyline44 the new modloader version 0.10 is out, but since all mods need an update to this version so you have 3 options:
1-wait a few days for all the mods to be compatible with modloader 0.10
2-play a little more with the version of 9.2.3 while you wait.
3-do anything else.

Hey all, I've completely reprogrammed the Recipe Browser mod with some neat new features.
  • Searching through tooltips
  • Updated to tModLoader 0.10
  • Doubleclick on ingredients to search
  • And my absolute favorite, a filter for recipes that can be made from ingredients you actually have.

(The Cheat Sheet version won't have these features until I manage to rewrite the whole mod, since it was written in it's own UI system. Also, hopefully I can update Cheat Sheet soon, but in the meantime, Heros mod is updated.)

Back
Top Bottom