tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
L
Getting kinda cold, isnt it?
5REVRur.png
Look like the MMD!
Mega Mammoth Dragon hype!

Last edited:
Any tips for Supreme Calamitas? I'm using the Minigun with Chlorophyte Bullets, but Calamitas keeps despawning in the middle of the fight. I would try to stay closer, but then I'd die almost instantly.

How is Tarragon considered an upgrade to Xeroc? You still get 1-2 shot by D.O.G with either armor set so the extra offensive stats of Xeroc outweigh everything else from Tarragon. The tiering system of Calamity is pretty messed up honestly.

How is Tarragon considered an upgrade to Xeroc? You still get 1-2 shot by D.O.G with either armor set so the extra offensive stats of Xeroc outweigh everything else from Tarragon. The tiering system of Calamity is pretty messed up honestly.
Just because you can't survive an extra hit from the DoG doesn't make the armor bad...

...its not an upgrade though. Theyre the same tier.
Tarragon is defensive, while xeroc is offensive.

(Even tho MMD is scrapped)

They did? You have proof of it though? (I'm not as active as I used to be)

If you're referring to the removal of the upcoming boss list as scrapped, then that's not true. The mod's still being worked on for updates, but you can't really call it a WIP mod anymore, so they removed it.

What Ziggums said. One is offensive the other is defensive.

The armor tier is fine. DoG can 1-2 shot you in either armor because his boss fight is not about tanking hits, its a "final test" of your knowledge on how to dodge , learn his AI pattern [which the devs have repeatably stated in the past to others calling for a nerf to DoG] and how to prepare a proper arena for such a challenging boss.

The armor is the same tier, and its a matter of personal choice. Do you want Tarragon for defensive stats especially when grinding for materials or items or doing whatever boss in the world [not just DoG] or do you want offensive stats for faster clearing. Regardless of your choice, DoG is going to 1 or 2 shot you, no matter what choice you pick. That does not make the armor tiers "messed up". His damage is through the roof for a reason, you aren't suppose to survive multiple hits from him.

it doesnt seem that oblivion (calamitas is based off of oblivion)
Looks like you will be lost if oblivion if you fight her, oblivion from avalon? Meh, basing my ideas aroumd one character makes me work like a snail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom