tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Hi, great mod, I really love it. I was hoping for a reminder on the recipe to the Avenger emblem? I know I saw it, but for the life of me I can't remember what the path to it was.

Hi, great mod, I really love it. I was hoping for a reminder on the recipe to the Avenger emblem? I know I saw it, but for the life of me I can't remember what the path to it was.

PS, I should add that I know normally this is crafted from warrior/sorcerer/etc emblems dropped by the WOF. However, I did not receive those when I fought the WOF.

Sure, here ya go http://terraria.wiki.gg/Avenger_Emblem
[doublepost=1496286651,1496286580][/doublepost]
PS, I should add that I know normally this is crafted from warrior/sorcerer/etc emblems dropped by the WOF. However, I did not receive those when I fought the WOF.

I have not changed any mob drops or anything with mobs. Are you using other mods?

Heya! amazing mod! Question though. I saw you fixed the multiplayer issue for the HM ores not dropping. Seems like it's not fully fixed cause we can't get them to drop.

Hey i really need some help. I dont know if this is broken, if it doesn't work, or if im just stupid. i cant get this mod to work. ive downloaded the custom map for expert mode and ive looked up multiple videos for how to put it in the game. every video ive seen they have other folders i dont that came with the download and they have ModLoader folder with a "Mod Sources" folder a "Mods" folder a "Players" Folders and a "Worlds" folder. they put the custom map file in the Worlds folder and it puts it in the game for them. I dont know how to get this to work. HELP! PLEASE!

Hey i really need some help. I dont know if this is broken, if it doesn't work, or if im just stupid. i cant get this mod to work. ive downloaded the custom map for expert mode and ive looked up multiple videos for how to put it in the game. every video ive seen they have other folders i dont that came with the download and they have ModLoader folder with a "Mod Sources" folder a "Mods" folder a "Players" Folders and a "Worlds" folder. they put the custom map file in the Worlds folder and it puts it in the game for them. I dont know how to get this to work. HELP! PLEASE!
You can create a empty folder called "Worlds" where it is supposed to go and then put the map in it and it will work. A Player folder will auto create once you create a character and Mods will auto create once you download any mod from the "Mod Browser" that is on the main menu of Terraria when you have tmodloader installed correctly.

OR you can try a new download I just created to help auto place the map in the correct location (will only work on Windows though)

Map Installer

Last edited:
Hey , im a new member of the forum , great mode btw but i got a request: any download link for 1.3.4.4 tmodloader 0.9.2.3 of Skyblock's mod?i deleted the old one when i tried to update but i kinda want to play on 1.3.4.4 for more time , since there are mods that i used that we're not updated and i can't find a download of older versions.thank you very much for the effort

Hey , im a new member of the forum , great mode btw but i got a request: any download link for 1.3.4.4 tmodloader 0.9.2.3 of Skyblock's mod?i deleted the old one when i tried to update but i kinda want to play on 1.3.4.4 for more time , since there are mods that i used that we're not updated and i can't find a download of older versions.thank you very much for the effort
I do not keep old versions. Someone might still have the version you need though.

Bug detected : Compacted Stone does not stack and does not work using it at an Extractinator.
[doublepost=1496996824,1496996705][/doublepost]Except for Compacted Obsidian and Compacted Sand , the rest of Compacted blocks do not stack and do not work upon Extractinator

Thanks

Bug detected : Compacted Stone does not stack and does not work using it at an Extractinator.
[doublepost=1496996824,1496996705][/doublepost]Except for Compacted Obsidian and Compacted Sand , the rest of Compacted blocks do not stack and do not work upon Extractinator

Thank you, fixed. Also, mod is updated to v.0.10.0.1!

I CANT EXPLAIN HOW SCARED I AM @fencedin Im having a lot of fun... I was having a lot of fun. MY HEART HAS STOPPED! i really love the game keep up the good work. but why must you make me so scared :'( XD
[doublepost=1497074589,1497074427][/doublepost]
Thank you, fixed. Also, mod is updated to v.0.10.0.1!
I CANT EXPLAIN HOW SCARED I AM @fencedin Im having a lot of fun... I was having a lot of fun. MY HEART HAS STOPPED! i really love the game keep up the good work. but why must you make me so scared :'( XD
THERE WAS ANOTHER GIANT SHELLY :( :p

Attachments

• OMG!!!!.JPG
    OMG!!!!.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 157
  • NOOOOOOO!.JPG
    NOOOOOOO!.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 134

THERE WAS ANOTHER GIANT SHELLY :( :p

Looks like you had a good time ;)

Back
Top Bottom