tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

They stacks... The original idea of this potion is boosting damage for battling Final Bosses of mods. And give player the way to have dodge without using Ninja accessories.
Maybe it is OP. I think I will nerf bonus from 10% to 5% damage and crit boost.

That could suffice or maybe make it available after defeating golem or make it only crafteable with ectoplasm as part of the recipe and not sell able.

Hey, could you have your Brewer sell Thorium's "Coatings"?
If the Alchemist sells Tremor flasks and ingredients, It would make sense that the Brewer sold Thorium Coatings?

Hey, could you have your Brewer sell Thorium's "Coatings"?
If the Alchemist sells Tremor flasks and ingredients, It would make sense that the Brewer sold Thorium Coatings?
I think that is a good idea...
Why not. And if be honest, Vanilla flasks shop looks a bit empty.
That could suffice or maybe make it available after defeating golem or make it only crafteable with ectoplasm as part of the recipe and not sell able.
I think it could be sold after beating Plantera. And definetly it needs a Chlorophite Ore and Ectoplasm in recipe then.
So... In the next update.
And maybe I will make some reorganisations of Combinations. Like Swiftness, Titan and Thorns just take slots which could be more useful for something else.

Upgrade v3.4
-Added new ammo type - Crystal Dust Bullets (even more shards on hit). Do much more damage.
Made with 100 crystal bullets & crystal dust (which is made using Crystal Shards with Autohammer)
-Little rework of Battle and Tank combinations (removed Swiftness from Battle and Titan from Tank, added Titan Skin to Tank)
-Added Thorium Mod Coatings and Gas Containers to Brewer's flask shop.
Coatings are sold by Brewer just after beating Skeltron.
Gas Containers avaible after entering Hardmode.
20170603221233_1.jpg

20170603221151_1.jpg

Whenever you manage the chance, could you make several new things?

(For Thorium users) - "Focused Extract" - Potent Extract + Night Owl Potion
"Drugs are bad, M'kay?"
Gives 3 minutes of Heightened Sight

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/morepotions.57993/

Give "Focused Combination" upgrades to Potion Combinations using the various potions
If you mean this strange potions from Desert Merchant... If I will manage name of buff, then this will be easy.
And about MorePotions... I don't quite get what you mean. As I get, you want more Combination types (using those and vanilla potions). Or you mean combining vanilla and those potions in existing combinations...
If second, this would be harder to code. But still possible.
Edit: Also, I forgot to change selling condition of Ninja Potion. So update will be soon.
Also, DivermanSam said that I should not using this buff. So, upgraded version of Potient Extract will not be created. Sorry.

Last edited:
TlXhesA.png

Because as you can see by this tastefully censored screenshot, he never wanted it so.

Good thing you 2 talked it out afterwards.

Last edited:
Upgrade v3.5
-Upgraded to tModLoader 0.10.
-Fixed selling condition of Ninja Potion to Post Plantera.
v3.6
-Fixed Base Summoning Potion selling.

I found the name of original author. His name is RiverMouse.

Last edited:
I seem to be having problems with the alchemist and brewer. Neither of them are selling any flasks at all. Not even the basic one.

Upgrade v3.7
-Added "More Potions" mod potions to Brewer's 2nd shop.
More Potions selling conditions:
-Heavy Roots, Honey, Jelly Soles, Jump, Penetration, Warriors/Rangers/Summoners, Speed, Swift Hands potions are sold by Brewer just after spawning of NPC.
-Diamond Skin, Enchanced Regeneration, Holy Elixer, Soulbinding Elixer, Terrarians Wrath potions are sold in Hardmode.
-Leaf Crystal potion is sold by Brewer after beating Mech Bosses.
-Super Regeneration potion is sold by Brewer after beating Golem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom