tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Oh btw. I was with some friends in multiplayer and I used that celestial flower thing that spawns the ores after moon lord. and one of us used it once but in the other players chat it said i used it like 43 times (counted) so it literally spawned and made our whole underground world pretty much all the new ores. was a bit annoying
read george the cyborg comment on page 35 up to jenosis comment its before you make the comment about wheat.

Put up a little notice on the OP concerning the Celsetial Blossom and Joker Card. Laptop is still in the middle of reinstalling everything (tl;dr version: windows update :red:ed my laptop up and had to reset it so terraria and other things would run) so hopefully back to the last of the update work soon.

Where can you get Zillium?
EDIT: Never mind, read through the pages and found out I need to kill a bunch of clowns.

Last edited:
sorry but when the update come most of the devs comment that they will be ready on a few days, others they not know about the released.

You don't need to be a person's alarm clock to remind them of things. If a mod creator wants to post, they can. But not everyone has to. Mod creators generally just like being told what they need to do, or be reminded constantly unless they ask for it.

Do the clowns I need to kill spawn in a Blood Moon? 'Cause those are the only ones I've seen, and I'm not sure what mod they're from. All I know is that they've dropped jack diddly squat.

Does anyone at all know if the clowns that spawn in Blood Moons are the ones I need to kill for the Zillyhoo summoning item?

The clowns are very rare themselves, especially when playing with other mods
I'd suggest indeed bumping the droprate to 15%, AND bumping it to 30% if in Expert mode

You know I was gonna make a post on the mod's 2nd anniversary, but I wanted this update to be the second anniversary surprise (which is why there's been radio static/silence).

I've realized how much better I've gotten with coding and spriting all around (though I still feel like I have a ways to go before I'm able to do what I wanna do) and had some very close people help me out this time to make this update happen faster.
@Grox The Great - Feedback, ideas, some enemies for Stellaria, and MOST IMPORTANTLY NETMESSAGES
@jopojelly - troubleshooting
@GabeHasWon - biome genning and tweaking
@Dragonith - for like 99% of the new biomes' enemies
@MountainDrew - BIG help with certain NPC AIs
@Anubscorpiak - for volunteering to help out at first and then becoming my righthand spriteman
@Snarferman - for cheering me on in the earlier days of the tML mod
@Ziggums - for a future special sprite ;)
@Zoomo - for some rad new kitchen tiles! (Pan, Pot, TV, Weathervane, and a Telescope; fancy!)
@Eli10293 - for a new armor for star biome
@Gilly
Also for you who play the mod and give feedback!

And now that that's done: the mod now has a new name! Furniture, Food, and Fun.
-fixed ore spawn for celestial blossom and joker card (HOPEFULLY)
-Sweets and Elegant Furniture got a new look as well as some new tasty blocks and walls to go with them!
-Some weapons have new sprites
-Added a new currency: Magic Beans
-Added Grandma. She's your grandma! Why don't you visit her?! She can be moved in after you place a Cookbook(20 Paper (made from wood) at a Bookcase) down in a suitable housing and sells some farm related things.
-Grocer has a couple of new things to sell!
-A new item had been added: Fertilizer! *currently only makes saplings grow.
-A new surface biome has appeared: Floriana, the Not So Garden of Eden.
-While you need a new world for the biome to gen; don't worry as you can craft and obtain the blocks for the biome (Fertile Soil is 1/10 Dirt+1Fertalizer and Vinestone can be gotten from the new capsule).
-Added enemies to Stellaria and Floriana
-The Toy Vending Machine has some new colored capsules containing some nifty builder stuff
-Did I mention there's some new Living Wood/Leaf walls? (will add more in soonish)
-Oh and iron and lead bricks!
-Added two new flower types: Lotus and Tigerlily (Wands included, furniture to come soon!)
-There's 2 new growables: Hot Pepper and Ash Potato. Hot Pepper is grown on Jungle Grass while Ash Potato is gronw on.... Ash. Planters work too!
-New foods have been added! They give you some buffs for a time.
-Chill Machine added. Used for making a couple of the new foods.
-Sugar has more uses now.
-Buffed/Nerfed Flowerrific wand accordingly to new recipe.
-Upped Bubbles' spawnrate a touch. They drop some new stuff occasionally!
-Added new Keybrands; Starwood armor now has a hardmode counterpart: Astral Watcher
-Added Starlite Fragments
-Added Floralwood armor, weaponry, and a furniture set
-??? More stuff I may be forgetting
-Forgot to mention: crystal furniture and other vanilla themed platforms have been removed since vanilla has those now
I didn't get all the things I wanted to get done for the update, but I feel now is a good point to stop and release this update. Next update will be some more biome stuff and other misc. things. I'm taking a small break and possibly thinking bout making an addon for this mod and Expiditions so that way everything's all in one place.
I also wanna hear feedback for the new biome/npcs/items as I'm nervous that they might be too OP. Other than that enjoy

Last edited:
You know I was gonna make a post on the mod's 2nd anniversary, but I wanted this update to be the second anniversary surprise (which is why there's been radio static/silence).

I've realized how much better I've gotten with coding and spriting all around (though I still feel like I have a ways to go before I'm able to do what I wanna do) and had some very close people help me out this time to make this update happen faster.
@Grox The Great - Feedback, ideas, some enemies for Stellaria, and MOST IMPORTANTLY NETMESSAGES
@jopojelly - troubleshooting
@GabeHasWon - biome genning and tweaking
@Dragonith - for like 99% of the new biomes' enemies
@MountainDrew - BIG help with certain NPC AIs
@Anubscorpiak - for volunteering to help out at first and then becoming my righthand spriteman
@Snarferman - for cheering me on in the earlier days of the tML mod
@Ziggums - for a future special sprite ;)
@Zoomo - for some rad new kitchen tiles! (Pan, Pot, TV, Weathervane, and a Telescope; fancy!)
@Eli10293 - for a new armor for star biome
Also for you who play the mod and give feedback!

And now that that's done: the mod now has a new name! Furniture, Food, and Fun.
-fixed ore spawn for celestial blossom and joker card (HOPEFULLY)
-Sweets and Elegant Furniture got a new look as well as some new tasty blocks and walls to go with them!
-Some weapons have new sprites
-Added a new currency: Magic Beans
-Added Grandma. She's your grandma! Why don't you visit her?! She can be moved in after you place a Cookbook(20 Paper (made from wood) at a Bookcase) down in a suitable housing and sells some farm related things.
-Grocer has a couple of new things to sell!
-A new item had been added: Fertilizer! *currently only makes saplings grow.
-A new surface biome has appeared: Floriana, the Not So Garden of Eden.
-While you need a new world for the biome to gen; don't worry as you can craft and obtain the blocks for the biome (Fertile Soil is 1/10 Dirt+1Fertalizer and Vinestone can be gotten from the new capsule).
-Added enemies to Stellaria and Floriana
-The Toy Vending Machine has some new colored capsules containing some nifty builder stuff
-Did I mention there's some new Living Wood/Leaf walls? (will add more in soonish)
-Oh and iron and lead bricks!
-Added two new flower types: Lotus and Tigerlily (Wands included, furniture to come soon!)
-There's 2 new growables: Hot Pepper and Ash Potato. Hot Pepper is grown on Jungle Grass while Ash Potato is gronw on.... Ash. Planters work too!
-New foods have been added! They give you some buffs for a time.
-Chill Machine added. Used for making a couple of the new foods.
-Sugar has more uses now.
-Buffed/Nerfed Flowerrific wand accordingly to new recipe.
-Upped Bubbles' spawnrate a touch. They drop some new stuff occasionally!
-Added new Keybrands; Starwood armor now has a hardmode counterpart: Astral Watcher
-Added Starlite Fragments
-Added Floralwood armor, weaponry, and a furniture set
-??? More stuff I may be forgetting
-
I didn't get all the things I wanted to get done for the update, but I feel now is a good point to stop and release this update. Next update will be some more biome stuff and other misc. things. I'm taking a small break and possibly thinking bout making an addon for this mod and Expiditions so that way everything's all in one place.
I also wanna hear feedback for the new biome/npcs/items as I'm nervous that they might be too OP. Other than that enjoy
Happy anniversary on your mod Jenosis!!!

Back
Top Bottom