tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Oh, thank you. Sorry for sounding rude there, but I am having a small issue with our previous characters.

When I load up the game and look at my characters, their names are red (and from what I know this means they are corrupt) as well as my worlds. There was a character that I could play, but it was a character that i hadnt played in the new terraria update yet (1.3.5.3).

Oh, thank you. Sorry for sounding rude there, but I am having a small issue with our previous characters.

When I load up the game and look at my characters, their names are red (and from what I know this means they are corrupt) as well as my worlds. There was a character that I could play, but it was a character that i hadnt played in the new terraria update yet (1.3.5.3).
hm, let me know if it's still the case when tmod 0.10.0.1 is out.

hey, i have a question about using this in multiplaye. when it says "log in"/"register" and whatnot in multiplayer, after i log in and i'm unable to move, any reason why?

hey, i have a question about using this in multiplaye. when it says "log in"/"register" and whatnot in multiplayer, after i log in and i'm unable to move, any reason why?
That should go away in a few seconds. Your aren't frozen anymore, right? And you registered and then logged in, correct?

having a bit of a problem:

http://i.imgur.com/P9y4XJw.png

can someone tell me why the ui is messed up? the visuals are offset but the actual buttons are where they should be, meaning if i put my cursor around the bottom of the screen i can click on them. also, when i hover over items in my inventory & in the accessories/armor/clothing area, their descriptions are way offset; the ones for right-hand items are almost in the middle of the screen, the ones for my regular inventory are up above the cursor. even if i disable everything except hero's mod and calamity the issue persists.

mods i'm using:
auto trash
boss checklist
loot bags
shorter respawn time
moreaccessories+
hero's mod
calamity

EDIT: ok, apparently can't use higher UI scale with this mod. that sucks. oh well.

I am having a problem.
Not sure if its just me but when i make a server and want to admin myself. I use the command in the console "HerosAdmin" in it and get the /auth command.
But when i type that command in the chat it does nothing, dosen't say you are now admin or anything and i don't get the hotbar either.
Any help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 282
I am having a problem.
Not sure if its just me but when i make a server and want to admin myself. I use the command in the console "HerosAdmin" in it and get the /auth command.
But when i type that command in the chat it does nothing, dosen't say you are now admin or anything and i don't get the hotbar either.
Any help?
Thanks, I'll fix it later. For now, just edit the HEROsModDatabase.json file and make the group -1 for the player you want to make admin.
[doublepost=1497482662,1497482571][/doublepost]
Sorry jopojelly for probably ticking u off. I meant, 0.10.0.1
An update is not needed.

:merchanttongue:Hey guys i love this mod but it would be sweet if you made it so that if i unload it after building something to play ungodly (without teleport/item give ect.) it wouldnt corrupt my world rendering it unplayable.
Thanks!
clear.png

I have this mod installed alongside cheat sheet as they both have features that compliment each other, but I can not access Hero's Mod anymore. I have it installed and enabled, with the current version for my TML, but i do not have the button to access the features, any help? (P.S. I am still using TML 9.2.3)

-If anyone can help me, please let me know.

Last edited:
I have this mod installed alongside cheat sheet as they both have features that compliment each other, but I can not access Hero's Mod anymore. I have it installed and enabled, with the current version for my TML, but i do not have the button to access the features, any help? (P.S. I am still using TML 9.2.3)
What version of heros mod do you have? Is if for 0.9? or 0.10?

Back
Top Bottom