Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

Reinstalled your map a couple of times and went through it with the Drill Mount every time. It's practically one dense stack of resource. The best part are the Flying Carpet and all those rare paintings you put in the Dungeon `:D

Ok I got it on my world only problem now is. Why is the overworld have the background of the underworld?
Open the map (as in, open the map when in the map, heh) and you'll see that half the map is under the bottom world border. Thanks to the magic of T-Edit. The one thing the map maker couldn't change here it seems is the background of Hell which stayed at its' usual level.
So that's why

It seems like you can actually complete the game in this map, but I'm currently stuck at Lunar events. Three pilars spawned near the center of the map, but one of them spawned in the silt very far from the map, but it's not a problem. I'll just mine my way there and use dynamites

perhaps placing a rail line at the very top of the map might not be a bad plan? or at least some teleporters to the towers, you could place them inside some lizard bricks to kinda tier lock them

I already destroyed the final tower by blowing up the silt. If anybody is going to finish the game on this map destroy top of the dungeon to spawn the cultist and before killing him, expand the area by destorying a lot of silt outside the map.

I really love this map but i have an issue with it, I got the map and for some reason part of the surface world has the old pre 1.3 Hell background, i someone could help i would really be thankful. Here's a picture

Attachments

• 20170613030541_1.jpg
    20170613030541_1.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 723
I really love this map but i have an issue with it, I got the map and for some reason part of the surface world has the old pre 1.3 Hell background, i someone could help i would really be thankful. Here's a picture
It's there because the background's level was moved up at some point and it's not fixable without usage of T-Edit, I believe. Just ignore it, Hell mobs are still gonna spawn only in the Hell part of the map so you've got nothing to worry about other than the aesthetics of your screenshots.

I decided to exit the world and when I wanted to go back on, the world was gone. I checked the files and it did say it was a world I had but it wouldn't show up.

I decided to exit the world and when I wanted to go back on, the world was gone. I checked the files and it did say it was a world I had but it wouldn't show up.
Wait, I Still Have The World It Was Just Named Something Else.

<Double Post Merged by Staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry the map along with my other old maps will probably never get updated, maintaining old maps is something I don't have time to do.

OK, THIS MAP IS BLESSED! I got the Cascade and then the Rally right in a row!!! Also, a meteorite spawned, and I couldn't get it, so I used t-edit to remove the meteorite and give myself the ore, cuz I was using a mage loadout, is that considered cheating?

OK, THIS MAP IS BLESSED! I got the Cascade and then the Rally right in a row!!! Also, a meteorite spawned, and I couldn't get it, so I used t-edit to remove the meteorite and give myself the ore, cuz I was using a mage loadout, is that considered cheating?
Lol, 20 minutes later a second cascade!!!

LOLOLOL, another Cascade!

<Triple Post Merged by Staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOLOL, another Cascade!

@NBDx BeastMode

If you have more to add to your post and no one else has posted yet, you can use the edit button at the bottom left of your post to add more to your post rather than replying again. It's asked that you do this rather than posting again because posting several times in a row when no one else has posted on a Thread is considered spam.

I've merged your posts in this case, but please keep this in mind for the future when posting.

Hi, Great job on this map just one question... i have noticed that for a couple of people this doesn't work so would it be ok if i were to make a version for curse.com i would credit u entirely and it would be a tiny bit different but i would try to do keep it the same (dungeon to the left, mushroom under desert, etc)
and maybe i would add 1.3 compatibility such as marble and granite

If i could do this i would be very grateful and i have the right tools to do this so do not worry

i can just the imagine the dryad just freaking out
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU SHOULD BE CONTROLLING THE CORRUPTION RIGHT NOW
THIS WORLD IS MORE THAN 67% CORRUPT" :naughty:

AHmmmmmm dosent work anymore? do i have to go back to 1.2? cuz im in the latest 1.3.4 and i downloaded the map and all but its not in my worlds?

AHmmmmmm dosent work anymore? do i have to go back to 1.2? cuz im in the latest 1.3.4 and i downloaded the map and all but its not in my worlds?

It is in my world list, but shows up with a red name denoting that it won't load or is corrupt somehow. Anyone know what needs to be fixed? I can install Tedit to tool around with my copy if I need to.

I know this is old, but I don't feel comfortable going to Mediafire. There's a lot of advertising that give you viruses, so I try to avoid Mediafire and adfly. Could you please change the mirror download to Dropbox? Thanks in advance.

I know this is old, but I don't feel comfortable going to Mediafire. There's a lot of advertising that give you viruses, so I try to avoid Mediafire and adfly. Could you please change the mirror download to Dropbox? Thanks in advance.
Media fire only gets the viruses and malware on your PC if you click the ads.

Back
Top Bottom