What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Why does everyone hate Trump?"

-- Double Post Merged By Staff --

Oh, I have a good one from some idiot who was being 100% serious:
"Trump is absolutely perfect and has done nothing wrong in his life! What are you talking about, idiot?!"
Someone said that to me after saying something about a Trump meme.
I love my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paraphrasing:
"There's only 7 million people on Earth, so there's no way you can get 30 millions out of them."

PLEASE MAKE YOUR ANSWER BOLD

Have you, in the last couple of months, liked Hillary Clinton?

Is this statement:

A) True
B) False
C) A bit true

One guy who's currently sitting with a :red:-ton of upvotes on the League subreddit claims that, and I quote,

'90% of the playerbase never plays any ranked games at all.'

Now this was in a thread about how China has 111m ranked accounts across all of it servers, so according to this guy's (gob:red:e tbh) that a hundred+ people seem to agree with, China has 1.1 billion people who play League of Legends! That's 80% of every single man, woman and child in the country who play, apparently!

Me(context): I have ibuprofen at home. Why do I need this for my flu?
Doctor: Well Im giving you a higher dosage!

:dryadwhat:

I COULD HAVE GROUND MORE UP AND PUT IT INTO EMPTY CAPSULES YA GIT. Or used tumeric.

I have the flu and the only prescription is more
QELIWdO.jpg

I COULD HAVE GROUND MORE UP AND PUT IT INTO EMPTY CAPSULES YA GIT. Or used tumeric.

Because grinding up medication and putting it into capsules is always the wiser solution. T.T Your doctor could have explained it better, but generally they know what they're doing when they're prescribing something.
Speaking of grinding medication up and putting it into capsules, I've actually had an acquaintance taken to the hospital because they did that, having given themselves a higher dose than necessary because he didn't want to spend the extra money on what their doctor suggested. Medicine is no joke, it can :red: you up.

Because grinding up medication and putting it into capsules is always the wiser solution. T.T Your doctor could have explained it better, but generally they know what they're doing when they're prescribing something.
Speaking of grinding medication up and putting it into capsules, I've actually had an acquaintance taken to the hospital because they did that, having given themselves a higher dose than necessary because he didn't want to spend the extra money on what their doctor suggested. Medicine is no joke, it can :red: you up.

First of all. I am what you would call a renaissance man. I have my fingers in ALL kinds of information that I have studied well. More importantly what I put in all caps was a joke. The doctor prescribed an absolutely stupid dose of ibuprofen (note: I pretty much had no choice to go, but took advantage of that to drill for information) that I refused to take in any instance other than an emergency. I wouldn't actually grind it up to put it in larger capsules. Why?

Because even the smallest dose possible of ibuprofen is an extreme hazard. Plus those capsules are better used for actual medicine.

Your anecdotal friend (anecdotes sure are infamous here) didn't take into account his weight and tolerance. In fact most people don't even THINK about that when they gargle their chemical waste. It's just. ARE YOU UNDER 12, TAKE THIS MUCH. IF YOU ARE OVER 12, TAKE THIS MUCH. Well wait.. how much do you weigh? How does your body react to it? But I bet I know who has that information! The doctor who you have to have INSURANCE to afford. I just have it in a humble notebook.

I bet someone is going to ask me for this information. But. Heh. You know HOW IT GOES.

Ne13nRZ.jpg

If you'd like to discuss this further PM me. I won't respond to this here and be off topic.

Last edited:
I don't like soccer, it's a bunch of people yelling things I don't understand like "Touch down"

The whole class errupted, and it got posted on my teacher's dumb quote board :p

To be fair, British soccer is called football.

I don't quite understand how that works, though.

For my dumbest quote, it would be my classmate.

"Wait, people live in Japan? I thought everyone just went there to work and went back at night to go home"

Yes, my classmate though people go over a giant bridge between china and japan to work in japan then go home to china.

I'm not making this :red: up. I wish i could make this :red: up!

For my dumbest quote, it would be my classmate.

"Wait, people live in Japan? I thought everyone just went there to work and went back at night to go home"

Yes, my classmate though people go over a giant bridge between china and japan to work in japan then go home to china.

I'm not making this :red: up. I wish i could make this :red: up!
I think you win. That's by far the stupidest one I've heard yet.

>Overwatch Competitive
>Ally Pro Genji picks Genji
>Squeaker: "Can the Genji switch? I'm a pro Genji"
>Pro Genji refuses.
>We attack first
>Our attack is ending Squeaker is pissed
>"OMG! GENJI :red:ING SWITCH ALREADY!"
>Bear in mind, our Genji got several quadruple kills and one quintuple with his ult.
>Genji stays Genji for defense and I pick Ana to give him Nano when he ults
>Kid is still asking to switch
>Won game with a quintuple kill from Genji and got rid of squeaker.

Back
Top Bottom