Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Happy Summer Terrarians!

sss17.png

divid.png

We are pleased to announce, once again, Terraria is 50% off during the Steam Summer Sale! You can get a single copy for $4.99 or the 4-pack for $14.99 here. The Official Soundtrack is included for $4.99 as well. If you've been waiting on a deal or want to grab a few copies for friends, now is your chance! The sale lasts through 10:05a PST on July 5th.
The last year has been super exciting, with 2 updates released and another in the works! It is a great time to be a Terrarian, so make sure to spread the word and/or take advantage of the discount while it lasts! :) Thanks as always for your support.

divi.png

Terraria and Terraria Official Soundtrack
Sale lasts through 10:05a PST on July 5th.​

All I need now is a good PC, although Mobile and Console 1.3 is close so thats nice, then again, phones may explode once Moon Lord awakens.

Great news for Steam users.

Still waiting on a sale for mobile though. Normally I'd pay full price but having purchased the game at full price on three other platforms, just seems excessive.

Guess I'm cheap :p

Time to buy MORE copies for my friends :naughty: I buy a bunch whenever they're on sale to give to new friends I make, plus I've bought copies on mobile, Xbox, Wii U, and the collector's edition, so I have probably singlehandedly bought a dozen copies hahaha.

but its not enough
2 good game

For a long time and many steam sales, Terraria was always 75% off, for a mere $2.50. I believe after the updates the game is so much bigger, more content, things to do blah blah and is worth significantly more than it used to be, and I just wanted to say I think it's great that the developers are getting what they honestly deserve after so many amazing patches and continued support for the game!

I only say this to any people who remember the old Terraria 75% off sales and are wondering why they are charging more!

kinda unrelated but when does terraria otherworld come out? we need to make half life 3 style memes by now
It's not coming out during this sale, so it's really not proper to talk about it here.
Latest Terraria: Otherworld news is here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/changing-of-the-guard-an-update-from-otherworld.56207/

When there is more news about T:OW (or console/mobile releases, 1.3.6/1.4 release, etc.), there will be separate news topics for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom