tModLoader The Thorium Mod

People keep talking off topic things 3 times! Did you give warnings? You said if people saying off topic again they get warning points.
I already finished the conversation with him on a private message and Aurora3500 give me the reminder of that option and the warning.

7 MORE DAYS!!!!!......... Nah school takes my time so the wait its gonna be nothing, and also other PC/console games that I have can keep me busy until then.
but never begin an adventure on exams its not worth it.

I just started school holidays here in Australia

I don't currently have the internet to get games, & I don't have any money currently as we are getting new furniture
Also, it's like the middle of winter in Australia, & when I got the add on steam for summer sales... Well...
I just realized that that part of the world is in school and stuff right now. Holy crap I just got out of school for Summer like 3 weeks ago!

Anyways, I would also like to say that it will PROBABLY release by the end of the month, so it's not 100% Gah-Ron-Teed that it will release at the end of the month. Just have patience people and wait.
[doublepost=1498423072,1498423007][/doublepost]
Cavern boss (Postponed)
That's too bad, as well. I was hoping that would happen.

I'm really looking forward to the new content, thorium has become like one of those dlc that make playing the game worth it for me (just vanilla ain't fun enough anymore). Other mods may add tons of content too (calamity,thorium,tremor), but this one has been my go to mod for a long time and yet it keeps getting big updates to this day. I really appreciate your work @DivermanSam , and please take as much time as you need polishing the update.

It's not dead, just postponed, probably so he can push out this update sooner, and stop the constant stream of questions :)
1. It was a joke. Never meant to suggest he was gone forever.

2. Questions? I've had 2 posts on this forum and not one of em asked a question ~:p

1. It was a joke. Never meant to suggest he was gone forever.

2. Questions? I've had 2 posts on this forum and not one of em asked a question ~:p
You read me wrong XD
I wasn't telling you to stop the questions, I was referring to the OTHER questions, from tons of other users
Sorry if I came off like an :red: though

Ive played with Tremor,Thorium,Calamity, and Spirit before. I never encountered any bugs,glitches, crashes etc. Only issue with using the 4 mega mods together is some overlap of content, and a lot of weapons/armor sets will become useless and you wont use them because one of the other mods will probably have something better. And you may end up being OP for some bosses if you gear up too quickly and outgear some earlier bosses. But its perfectly playable last time i played, but it could change with the new update to tmodloader and such. Worth a try.

Also has anyone ever played Thorium, Calamity, and Tremor all at once? It seems like it would be too glitchy but I'm considering trying it.
Thorium and Calamity work great together. Calamity is a little unbalanced end-game compared to Thorium, but until then they work out together. Adding Tremor brought a couple boss-spawning glitches (only on Tremor bosses), but it worked out too. Like Misery said, using multiple huge mods like these does bring out multiple of the same concept, and each mod having different weapons per tier that might be better/worse than another, but if you don't care about this and just enjoy all the boss fights like me, then go for it. I've never used SpiritMod though, last time I used it, it killed my FPS.

Sorry about the off-topicness.

"Oh boy! i can't wait for this update!" "Yes you can." "Yeah i guess you're right." But in all seriousness i look forward to jumping in to thorium content after making a new character and recreating my world and trying to paint my painstakingly crafted pyramid base into the new world without problems. planning on waiting to make my fargo's mod equipment untill thorium and then subsequently it update.

Pllslslsslslslsl
mythical golden shower be like
what is this cavern boss all about ?
Also , for 0.10.1 thirsty people , spriting , coding and other stuff are as hard as trying to get a star wrath to the legendary modifier , or trying to kill a dungeon guardian with a newly created character

Back
Top Bottom