tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I dont have discord for reasons and I heard that there was someone banned because it was an annoyance on discord.
To me there are a lot of annying users, but when they are of topic they aren't banned just without reason or they aren't even banned, just maybe a little warned. Only banned person I remember is who was telling that Tremor mod is better than Thorium and didn't want to stop or how I could tell it you.
You don't need to worry.

To me there are a lot of annying users, but when they are of topic they aren't banned just without reason or they aren't even banned, just maybe a little warned. Only banned person I remember is who was telling that Tremor mod is better than Thorium and didn't want to stop or how I could tell it you.
You don't need to worry.
well obviously Im not surprised that they get warned or banned for things like that, but do you think once 1.3.6 comes out they took that long to update thorium again?, because the entire code was changed totally on 1.3.5.

I want to post a reminder for everyone, to be patient when it comes to Mod Developers to update their Mods. Along with addressing a few things quickly.

Mods are not officially supported in Terraria, and at the same time, we still allow other people to develop mods for the game. But because they aren't supported, the Mod Developers have to work with and around the updates that the main vanilla game gets to ensure their mods work properly, and this can understandably take time.

Mod Developers are not paid to develop mods, they do so in their own freetime, and sometimes that does mean there will be delays for when they may need to update their Mod to get it to work properly for the game, or if they are adding new content for their Mods.

There may be some slightly off topic posts made in general on these Threads. Especially when there is an update that a Mod Developer is planning and there has been a fair amount of time between updates. There were verbals made previously on the Thread as it was getting somewhat out of hand in those moments. Since then the Thread has overall gotten back on track. We are less strict with off topic posting compared to disrespectful behavior, but if it becomes excessive again, then it does become an issue.

It is fine to ask Mod Developers about updates or release dates, and discuss those in general. What is NOT fine however is demanding for updates and harassing Mod Developers to work faster. That violates the culture of Mutual Respect we try to maintain in these Forums and it will not be tolerated.

Oh My Mod Diverman Sam Just Hurry Up All Ready

@Terrabound

With my general statement for everyone in mind, do not make demands of Mod Developers to hurry up on developing their Mod. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated on these Forums and continuing such behavior can result in more severe penalties, including up to warning points and/or a Thread Ban.

Please keep this in mind, and remember to be patient and respectful in the future.

With all of this in mind, respectful, civil discussion of the Thorium Mod is welcome and may continue in this Thread.

Everyone asking about tmodloader v 0.10 update said:
leik omg when is this gonna update? i demand an update.

in all seriousness though these people are being very rude. >.> The Devs have been working VERY hard to get this update ready for 0.10 and a lot of the people asking probably won't see this but come on... Give the devs a chance...

Oh My Mod Diverman Sam Just Hurry Up All Ready
tumblr_mvv449stnU1sejn8go1_400.gif

To all those pestering thie mod devs with stupid repetitive bull:red:, shut the :red: up and give theses people a break the update happen when the :red: they say happens okay!!!

take a chill pill
To all those pestering thie mod devs with stupid repetitive bull:red:, shut the :red: up and give theses people a break the update happen when the :red: they say happens okay!!!

That's enough from everyone.

The matter has already been addressed. If you see similar content that is disrespectful, please ignore it, report it, and let the Forum Staff handle it. Bringing more attention to the issue will not help to make the issue end. The Topic needs to return to focusing on the Thorium Mod itself.

As an on-topic post, in my opinion. It is interesting to see how far Thorium has come. Haven't kept up with it's updates but I did enjoy the Thorium Mod when I used it back in the TConfig days.

well obviously Im not surprised that they get warned or banned for things like that, but do you think once 1.3.6 comes out they took that long to update thorium again?, because the entire code was changed totally on 1.3.5.
I don't know man, but I know DiverManSam is fat with it. If I know corectly he was mostly always first to update their own mod.
Everything look working so propably not.

The people being patient, who don't ask and are supporting the mod developers shouldn't have to wait longer because of the incompetent plebs who cant be bothered to check the main post first. This thread should just be locked until its released, problem solved.

hi diverman im quite lost when it comes to this whole issue with the constant pestering and the such...
i got tmod loader just a few days ago. i thougt terraria will never be the same.

I WAS RIGHT!!! :D

the point of the matter is i kinda want thorium so i can expiriment with other mods dealing with world generation( like calamity )
but then again i just dont want to be bothersome
afterall this is my first post on a forum like this....
if theres any posible way you could give me an estimate release date i would be overjoyed
(im innocent plz dont judge >.<)

I Hope we get a lot of wonderful things in the update. :3c and i'm curious as to how Thoriums latest update will effect Fargo's mod... i mean i know the Terrarium equipment will likely be added back to the recipe's for the Souls, unless this update adds a lot of post moonlord stuff, which i will say should be pretty cool. :3

Man, I remember when I first played Thorium with my friends. It was one of the only mods I played in the tAPI days. I went mage along with another friend, but I suck at mage, so that didn't go great for me. So I basically became the weakest party member... And then I had the idea to try Geode armor. And then I became the party mole, digging super fast and gathering a ton of ore for Terrarium. Man, that was great.

rip terrarium beam rifle though, you were a great other magic terrarium weapon

hi diverman im quite lost when it comes to this whole issue with the constant pestering and the such...
i got tmod loader just a few days ago. i thougt terraria will never be the same.

I WAS RIGHT!!! :D

the point of the matter is i kinda want thorium so i can expiriment with other mods dealing with world generation( like calamity )
but then again i just dont want to be bothersome
afterall this is my first post on a forum like this....
if theres any posible way you could give me an estimate release date i would be overjoyed
(im innocent plz dont judge >.<)
Best estimate we're got is still "before the end of June". So that's real soon. I'd be fine if we didn't make that though.

What mods does everyone plan to use in combination with the Thorium update? I was thinking about trying Magic Storage.

Back
Top Bottom