tModLoader Hunger Mod

Prunkles

Terrarian
Hunger Mod
So... This is a modification. It adds a system of hunger. Something else? Well, Yes. Some food, no, a lot of food, and a couple of Easter eggs.

9lfZcsgcQbCceXdR2RYclA.png
First, Hunger scale
V_svbJW0QMyJl3HBtUlxWA.png

Over time it will decrease...

Second, food
Every food, obviously, restores a different number of units of hunger

Raw meat
Item
5EpvFCbuRdCn3ANGTQX5ng.png

Description
Drop from animals
Cooked meat
Item
ET-Dv7jCQL2m9-yDu5p2Yw.png

Description
Cooked on camp fire raw meat
Corrupt meat
Item
eMCcX3oPTMmBVlRhLfGy-Q.png

Description
Drop from monsters in Corruption
Crimson meat
Item
rFYVjlpvQw_xmF52zYRdJg.png

Description
Drop from monsters in Crimson​
Carrot
Tile
DAOc4-yqQl6mF66UVmLmfQ.png

Item
5055cf559e.png

Seeds
m7XAqmeMSdaWtWecE9Yyeg.png

Cabbage
Tile
GA6XBpfmQ_uAYbHbck0maA.png

Item
pBfyDGQPSguNjgCqcsuodQ.png

Seeds
QSH02wraS-yRz3OHAflG1w.png

Paper
Tile
_HR16r01RcyjqVTYiIqmlA.png

Item
bppRj29iQZ2-3fDKr4B0TQ.png

Seeds
GxO6s84sSb_b0lArGaeYKg.png

Tomato
Tile
xRddzj2JQAqj5MkY3qEdNw.png

Item
Kiy70bxkRkmlKJwdEcIhYg.png

Seeds
7EsDVgWRR8Stu-yvgEmZZQ.png

Onion
Tile
X6f13GP-RCOHXKAniM6F4g.png

Item
PM6GwzP6SACkkV2U4MGYgg.png

Seeds
3_R3QDVgRLiV76SMC2-Z2A.png

Potato
Tile
xnOt7rGzQgW8FJtSDg1K1Q.png

Item
N3qXL9v1TvK4ELLEdv50qQ.png

Seeds
VhInA_ujSSuEBhlKTxaI5A.png

Melon **
Tile
AmOsHEjQS9ewbgUxqDBZkQ.png

Item
HoZuLug5QzS3iJLy3A3v8g.png

Seeds
RroNx667T4WCFyvwWPcqNA.png
Coming soon
Watermelon **
Tile
k0oKEyKmTDWizKkRGDsjQg.png

Item
Vq_z1QQdTNyiGsrsJCWdmQ.png

Seeds
3IswOCXWR6SBNFIzZ54NXA.png

Grape
Tile
b_UhRGMQSlWXYLGVInsHfw.png

Item
M64auyqCQACX0pAMYB6XOw.png

Seeds
rwPJOgd2SLuxYxUm5dyRVA.png

Red Berry
Tile
YLIyTjq9RnC2oiPoH2zfaQ.png
Item
WskRXM42SFqYsWnvkVzLFA.png

Seeds
7tmqtcXfQM2uTTbD9MsOxQ.png
Purple Berry
Tile
EJRvvTicTKyBuqU96InKoQ.png
Item
j35BdmflQ3iUYNxmFOcYDA.png

Seeds
52-okZtTSsi1y6xX8fEGZA.png

Blue Berry
Tile
V8xI0shbQs2OO-zvoM5ERg.png
Item
Y9MGNrwrTl23MOqoXrGDyw.png

Seeds
38YmUXE1TI6V4GeGO04pJw.png
*​
Wheat
Tile
L4JifSmxTG69ycWxVAwiFg.png

Item
85372c144e.png

Seeds
qN6JYQnjSxu1Bquyjhw_lA.png

Corn
Tile
l71LzGAiTcWSBda6sSjGpg.png

Item
sISmM_K_QWyATXPdxz1Mnw.png

Seeds
Q4zI6KpMQhK1uNhyjtpH8g.png

Coffee
Tile
p_G7MXSFRhSU_bo4l3FacQ.png

Item
c3IBTJYSRe2_q-fExCcZ8g.png

Seeds
HPJ9AE9QSpyoG1m-F2Ek8g.png
Bread *-*
FYizpdcKRECJpRb-p6CSuQ.png

Scrambled egg
6327dd5a6c.png

*Will be resprited (Maybe (don't promise))

**In the world you can find a wild Melon and Watermelon -
m_n77TmzQgOCeEIMIEYbjA.png
. You can break it using pickaxe to obtain seeds.

Also suggest you to use the minimap. It can help you find culture.

Hunger
If You do not eat... You will experience hunger.
And believe me, it isn't pleasant effects.
7e5999c437.png

Download
Download

Change Log
  • Full compability with Thorium, special thanks for their developers
Download standart
Download with Thorium compatibility (don't use this without Thorium)

Change Log
  • Add Coffee
  • Fix bug with Thorium compatibility. Now you should download special version.
Download

Change Log
  • Removed selection
  • Added some new plants
  • Integrated food from Thorium
  • Explore Your world to find new seeds
  • A lot of resprites!
Download

Change Log
Em... Well... Long story... In general, we haven't Change Log on this version :/​

Credits
Biosystem (Yoh Asakura on this forum) - Creator and Programmer
Prunkles - Translator
(sori for mai bed inglesh :c) and Balancer
Liniques - Spriter

Other
Our Discord

Last edited:
uhum...isnt this also on thorium, at least i feel like ive seen it before (and not on minecraft xD)

but on thorium the cook npc gives certain buffs on their food that he sell,and have his own cooldown so you can heal more hp on critical moments during the beggining of your adventure.
[doublepost=1498594405,1498594321][/doublepost]also good luck on making this little mod a success.

Just wanted to let you know, your Mod Page link in the mod browser goes to Google instead of to here.

(Also, support for existing foods and those from certain other mods - Thorium and Legend of Terraria 3 are ones I've used often that had foods - would be a great start.)

I have some ideas for this mod that I want to share :D
•in depth farming: basically like having to water your crops with a watering can (also fertilizer could be added to speed up process)

• more foods: more animals to drop different meat such as cows, dear, pigs, chicken, etc. you could also get milk from cows for cheese ;)
• slower hunger: losing hunger points is way to fast lol, it should take at most 20-30 mins to starve completely, seems like 10 xD

•fences: to keep bunnies off your carrots lel

• animal breeding: ability to raise and harvest live stock :D

• more food combos: chicken noodle soup, burgers, salad, tacos, pizza and more (these super foods could give you buffs such as more health regen, damn I'm hungry)

• don't forget your fruits and veggies: wild tomatoes, corn, peppers, apples in trees, onions, watermelon, and more!!

Welp that's all I've got, I essentially want this to become a pam's harvestcraft but for Terraria cuz it seems no one has gotten a food mod quite right *cough* tremor mod *cough*. This hunger mod has some extreme potential but it all depends on the developers. Please play your cards right!!!

I have some ideas for this mod that I want to share :D
•in depth farming: basically like having to water your crops with a watering can (also fertilizer could be added to speed up process)

• more foods: more animals to drop different meat such as cows, dear, pigs, chicken, etc. you could also get milk from cows for cheese ;)
• slower hunger: losing hunger points is way to fast lol, it should take at most 20-30 mins to starve completely, seems like 10 xD

•fences: to keep bunnies off your carrots lel

• animal breeding: ability to raise and harvest live stock :D

• more food combos: chicken noodle soup, burgers, salad, tacos, pizza and more (these super foods could give you buffs such as more health regen, damn I'm hungry)

• don't forget your fruits and veggies: wild tomatoes, corn, peppers, apples in trees, onions, watermelon, and more!!

Welp that's all I've got, I essentially want this to become a pam's harvestcraft but for Terraria cuz it seems no one has gotten a food mod quite right *cough* tremor mod *cough*. This hunger mod has some extreme potential but it all depends on the developers. Please play your cards right!!!
Thank you for this big answer! I've already cooperated with my team (include previous reply)

I found a BUG,the wheat seeds can"t work rightly!
[doublepost=1501509083,1501508798][/doublepost]I can"t plant wheat seeds on dirt(wheat seeds also can"t stack nomally),but by cheatmod i found other seeds work rightly!

This is kind of a lazy suggestion, but when it comes to food ideas, why not crib from one of the most popular food addons for Minecraft?

In all seriousness, though, that mod is a staple of the Minecraft scene, and does a lot that this mod is trying to. It has also been taking suggestions for a long time, so there's already an impressive list of both foods and crops there to pull ideas from. I'm not saying you should turn your mod into just "Harvestcraft for Terraria", but with the goals being so similar, why not use such a successful mod as an example to follow?

This is kind of a lazy suggestion, but when it comes to food ideas, why not crib from one of the most popular food addons for Minecraft?

In all seriousness, though, that mod is a staple of the Minecraft scene, and does a lot that this mod is trying to. It has also been taking suggestions for a long time, so there's already an impressive list of both foods and crops there to pull ideas from. I'm not saying you should turn your mod into just "Harvestcraft for Terraria", but with the goals being so similar, why not use such a successful mod as an example to follow?
So big list of plants and food :O

So guys, we've changed a lot of sprites and added Tomato, Onion, Corn, Paper and Grape!
SEVgtU3DR3us_-6TJV2bvA.png
(Corn)
We've removed the selection, now the plants will be generated only in the world!
30 minutes ago we updated post. The new version is released on August 9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom