Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I could really use some help downloading this mod. I'm not sure how to downgrade my terraria version to a combatable one with this mod and then I'm not sure how to install it because on the first page of this forum it gives a link to download but then in brackets it says to not use thise one because it doesnt work? Im very new to downloading mods and if anyone could give me a simple and clear list of steps to follow that would be great. Thanks! :)
Sorry, I couldn't find the cause of the npc disappearing bug.
I'm not here often but I have some words I want to share.
I've played the heck out of this mod and it's good to see that developement hasn't stopped.

When I saw in a few post ago, that there needed to be new bunny-race sprites I got really interested.
I couldn't hold myself back and made a sprite for it. You of course can decline, it's your mod @Nakano15

The size is the default canvas of every other race.
View attachment 174257
scale x2
Wow, that sprite is quite impressive, at least on my opnion,
but that bunny seems to be part lizard or something aswell, based on the way the neck is sketched, aswell as the head.

The ears also seems a bit weird, seems like some kind of Alien Bunny.
Other than that, look nice, but If you check a few pages ago, and even my profile, you'll see that I also were trying
to rework the bunny race, so yeah, two concepts of bunny right now.

I'm not sure what to say right now because I'm barelly falling asleep on my keyboard, but better check the other
players opnion on this.

I could really use some help downloading this mod. I'm not sure how to downgrade my terraria version to a combatable one with this mod and then I'm not sure how to install it because on the first page of this forum it gives a link to download but then in brackets it says to not use thise one because it doesnt work? Im very new to downloading mods and if anyone could give me a simple and clear list of steps to follow that would be great. Thanks! :)

Can anyone help with this? I'm having trouble too and it seems like a cool mod, but I can't get help anywhere for installing it.

Okay, serious time:

Collin, Cheesy Toast... we aren't really saying anything or helping you because you guys are the most recent in a long... long... string of people who keep asking. We've said what's up, the creator has said what's up several times (Nakano has, literally, had to post the same information three times). We've had pages of discussions on what's to be done until the update.

I get that you think that this problem of yours has never happened to anyone before you posted anything... so it never occurred to you to check any of the previous pages just to maybe see if your issue has already been covered. But, I assure you, this problem has been ongoing, and has been covered a lot.

Seriously, what do you think is the point of public forums that save what's been posted? No, I want you to tell me what you think is the point of posting on internet forums. This isn't a chat room where the logs only exist for the obsessive compulsive types who record everything. It's all written down for you guys to go read. But you don't, which is why you asked. Which is why you're customers 17043 and 17044... this year... who've asked questions that have been already answered recently in this thread.

I have now posted three paragraphs chewing you guys out instead of helping you because I am that sick of this nonsense. I got sick of having to explain and just started making of you people. And then I got sick of that too. That's how often this has happened. I would've happily stayed silent and let you wallow in ignorance... but you guys just decided multi-posting the same dumb question, and quoting yourselves asking the same dumb question, filling up the forum, as if it was going to get you anywhere. Like petulant children.

And now it's four paragraphs. It's a public forum that doesn't delete old posts. Go read.

Sorry I thought I could get help from someone who's going to come post on this forum anyway instead of trying to go through ~400 pages of this thread. In the time you spent typing up those four paragraphs, you could have at least helped us with our problem or referred to a specific page or something, but whatever, what you wrote is completely helpful too.

@Shirhix How high can you get the ears standing up, or having them lopsided? Work on that to see what you can do for results. Even if the ears have to be dwarfed when it's straight up, it should be okay regardless. As I said to Nakano15, this is a fantasy game so changes so it isn't 100% to the model is fine (even if this was reworded much more than what I said now).

@Shirhix How high can you get the ears standing up, or having them lopsided? Work on that to see what you can do for results. Even if the ears have to be dwarfed when it's straight up, it should be okay regardless. As I said to Nakano15, this is a fantasy game so changes so it isn't 100% to the model is fine (even if this was reworded much more than what I said now).
I can lengthen them to the whole canvas height. I'll see what I can do.

I can lengthen them to the whole canvas height. I'll see what I can do.
Yup yup, may need room for when you do the bobbing of the head too. It'd be too static and odd with it the same height as it moves, but that's going too far ahead.

Can anyone help with this? I'm having trouble too and it seems like a cool mod, but I can't get help anywhere for installing it.
On the first page of this thread, have a highlighted link to a topic saying how to downgrade Terraria so one can install mods on it,
do the downgrade then install the mod, just beware not to run your Terraria with the downgraded client, worlds and playable characters will be bugged.
Okay, serious time:

Collin, Cheesy Toast... we aren't really saying anything or helping you because you guys are the most recent in a long... long... string of people who keep asking. We've said what's up, the creator has said what's up several times (Nakano has, literally, had to post the same information three times). We've had pages of discussions on what's to be done until the update.

I get that you think that this problem of yours has never happened to anyone before you posted anything... so it never occurred to you to check any of the previous pages just to maybe see if your issue has already been covered. But, I assure you, this problem has been ongoing, and has been covered a lot.

Seriously, what do you think is the point of public forums that save what's been posted? No, I want you to tell me what you think is the point of posting on internet forums. This isn't a chat room where the logs only exist for the obsessive compulsive types who record everything. It's all written down for you guys to go read. But you don't, which is why you asked. Which is why you're customers 17043 and 17044... this year... who've asked questions that have been already answered recently in this thread.

I have now posted three paragraphs chewing you guys out instead of helping you because I am that sick of this nonsense. I got sick of having to explain and just started making of you people. And then I got sick of that too. That's how often this has happened. I would've happily stayed silent and let you wallow in ignorance... but you guys just decided multi-posting the same dumb question, and quoting yourselves asking the same dumb question, filling up the forum, as if it was going to get you anywhere. Like petulant children.

And now it's four paragraphs. It's a public forum that doesn't delete old posts. Go read.
Take it easy, even I would get very demotivated to check the other pages of the thread If I saw that there are hundreds of pages.

Did the walk animation as a prototype (14 frames, full canvas).
I didn't animate the arms because hell is that hard to do. But I'll try again later.
The model looks a bit different now, it no longer has the 1 pixel extended back of the head, it's ears are more bunny like. The shading includes 3 colors with a slight tint of blue just like the bunny npc suggests. It also has a bunny tail now that wiggles with the walk cycle.
N Terraria Bunny Animation.gif

I didn't animate the arms because hell is that hard to do. But I'll try again later.
The model looks a bit different now, it no longer has the 1 pixel extended back of the head, it's ears are more bunny like. The shading includes 3 colors with a slight tint of blue just like the bunny npc suggests. It also has a bunny tail now that wiggles with the walk cycle.
View attachment 174408
To be honest, I actually like the ears before better, this one just seems like it's too tall.

index.php
i found it very nice! maybe nakano can do the clothes things,when the clothes 1 is nakano's bunny and this one is clothes 2,this could give more choice,but well,this bunny looks so innocent

View attachment 174408
The Salamander head is still weird though, maybe lowering the curvature may make it nicer, and the arms could have a movement animation.
i found it very nice! maybe nakano can do the clothes things,when the clothes 1 is nakano's bunny and this one is clothes 2,this could give more choice,but well,this bunny looks so innocent
Or I could add both as different races, that depending on acceptance and other factors.

i would like to ask how to download this game it has been a long time since i played and the home page said that the download links are broken
Actually,in home page it say "you can't play the mod without downgrading,here is how to downgrade" if i'm right it's all up in the page

i am just confused where to download it because it says avoid dowloading these broken links
Click the Adfly or non-adfly link and it will open the Mega folder with NTerraria 1 to 6+
You right click the version you want and select the "Download" option, it should download a Zip with the files from the mod inside, but to play you will need to downgrade the game by replacing the main file from the game (Terraria.exe at steam/steamapps/common/Terraria) with the NTerraria.exe file (Rename it to Terraria)

Not sure if this will help much but who knows, it might.

But as it says in the first post that both links are broken, it makes it hard to download N Terraria itself
The links are working for me.
Beside, after opening adfly page and seeying a veeeeeeeery suspicious page, I guess I'll remove It's download link, and leave the non adfly one.

Edit:. Removed Adfly link.

Back
Top Bottom