tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Dear jopojelly Im sure that this has been mentioned before on the thread but when I use the butcher option on any enemy/boss the game crashes, the next update this is gonna be fixed right?
This isn't a problem with cheat sheet, but rather a problem with other mods that have unhandled exceptions. The 0.10 release exposed these programming errors by chance.

This isn't a problem with cheat sheet, but rather a problem with other mods that have unhandled exceptions. The 0.10 release exposed these programming errors by chance.
I found the mod that cause crash JOOST MOD!!!!!

EDIT: I also test joost with other mods and individually and its the problem.

I found the mod that cause crash JOOST MOD!!!!!

EDIT: I also test joost with other mods and individually and its the problem.
I don't have joost mod installed and am still getting a crash. Gonna try to figure out which other one it is here.

Edit: Found it. It's the Item Customizer mod that crashes it for me.

Edit2: Strangely, only just the recipe browser mod crashes with item customizer. Cheat sheet works fine with it, even the recipe browser part of it.

Edit3: Looks like the most recent update to the mod fixed this. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I found a bug with the paint tool. it doesn't perfectly paint the blocks. i was trying to transpose a pyramid base over a slightly updated version of my world and when i painted it over the pyramid i turned into it there were some errors at the edge where the terrain was changed in a way that wasn't how it was before, like on the right most edge it had seemed to have coppied the left most part of the eyedropped pyramid, also the chests didn't work as well, wanted to see if the contents of a chest could be coppied, also the bottom of said pyramid was changed so there became a gap in the world bellow the pyramid. it seemed to alter blocks beyond the paint space.

what happens if i use cheat sheet and hero's mod at the same time
you have the double of fun.
well theres options that are exclusive for those mods
cheatsheet
-butcher/kill any enemy/boss of any mod dosent matter who is, with one click.
-increased the spawn rates.

heros
-reveal the entire world map
-control time/weather
-GOD mode and other

theres more from both mods but you ll have to discover this by your own.

Hey, when I click the butcher npc, my game crashes. why? how can I fix it?

See, I am having this issue as well. Let me just

f7b3de3eb091c2f29b6f4004fe8d5a83.png

This is what comes up after the crash. Any help would be largely appreciated! If I must, I'll go collect the list of mods I'm using(an absurd amount, but the game still runs perfectly fine with them all). It's just using the npc butcher that causes the crash, I've not had any other problems beside this.

Every time I try to generate a world, I get this error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CheatSheet.CheatSheetWorld.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheetWorld.cs:line 17
at Terraria.ModLoader.WorldHooks.SetupWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

P.S. I tested with only this mod enabled and it still happens.

Hi, I don't know if I'm supposed to report issues here or somewhere else, but I found an issue with the vacuum. When I left click it vacuums alright, but right-clicking doesn't set it to auto vacuum.

Hi, I don't know if I'm supposed to report issues here or somewhere else, but I found an issue with the vacuum. When I left click it vacuums alright, but right-clicking doesn't set it to auto vacuum.
WAIT theres an auto vacuum function with right click?

Found a horrible bug: For some reason, I can't summon and fight the Wall of Flesh with this mod active. I know it's this one, I disabled all of the others I had until I found out what was causing the problem.

Does anyone else get this? The eyes and the Hungry spawn, but the mouth/rest of the wall instantly fall apart.

See, I am having this issue as well. Let me just

f7b3de3eb091c2f29b6f4004fe8d5a83.png

This is what comes up after the crash. Any help would be largely appreciated! If I must, I'll go collect the list of mods I'm using(an absurd amount, but the game still runs perfectly fine with them all). It's just using the npc butcher that causes the crash, I've not had any other problems beside this.

I don't know if it's the same problem, but when I try to use butcher option it gives me exactly this same crash

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-27_20-21-15.png
    upload_2017-6-27_20-21-15.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 191
"MorePotions", "BossChecklist", "BossLootPlus", "MaxStackPlus", "HeartCrystalRegen", "MoreChestLoot", "imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod", "Trelamium", "ElementsAwoken", "CheatSheet", "Luiafk", "JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod", "AlchemistNPC", "Bluemagic", "FishingRewardRecipes", "EchoesoftheAncients", "EnemyAccessories", "DualWielding", "CosmeticVariety", "HelpfulHotkeys", "Expeditions", "AutoTrash", "Lottery", "MagicStorage", "HotBarSwapper", "ExpeditionsContent", "CalamityMod", "CrystiliumMod", "MoreAccessories", "EnhancedBiomes", "Fargowiltas", "FastStart", "MaxStack", "imkSushisMod", "JoostMod",
"Terraria2", "LightPets", "LootBags", "HEROsMod", "WMITF-cf801f9e4a9cfe9877f0e51b5730953f8ff59b73", "QLS_Updated", "RecipeBrowser", "ReducedGrinding", "SacredTools", "ShorterRespawn", "SummonersAssociation", "Terranova", "SpiritMod", "VanillaTweaks", "WheresMyItems", "WingSlotUp", "WMITF", "WorldGenPreviewer", "ZM"

I've disabled yet another boss bar but it didn't work

"MorePotions", "BossChecklist", "BossLootPlus", "MaxStackPlus", "HeartCrystalRegen", "MoreChestLoot", "imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod", "Trelamium", "ElementsAwoken", "CheatSheet", "Luiafk", "JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod", "AlchemistNPC", "Bluemagic", "FishingRewardRecipes", "EchoesoftheAncients", "EnemyAccessories", "DualWielding", "CosmeticVariety", "HelpfulHotkeys", "Expeditions", "AutoTrash", "Lottery", "MagicStorage", "HotBarSwapper", "ExpeditionsContent", "CalamityMod", "CrystiliumMod", "MoreAccessories", "EnhancedBiomes", "Fargowiltas", "FastStart", "MaxStack", "imkSushisMod", "JoostMod",
"Terraria2", "LightPets", "LootBags", "HEROsMod", "WMITF-cf801f9e4a9cfe9877f0e51b5730953f8ff59b73", "QLS_Updated", "RecipeBrowser", "ReducedGrinding", "SacredTools", "ShorterRespawn", "SummonersAssociation", "Terranova", "SpiritMod", "VanillaTweaks", "WheresMyItems", "WingSlotUp", "WMITF", "WorldGenPreviewer", "ZM"

I've disabled yet another boss bar but it didn't work
hmm, that's a lot of mods. Why do you have a "WMITF-cf801f9e4a9cfe9877f0e51b5730953f8ff59b73" and a "WMITF"? Could you actually disable half the mods until you figure it out? It'll take me a while to find/download all these mods.

unknown.png

hmm, that's a lot of mods. Why do you have a "WMITF-cf801f9e4a9cfe9877f0e51b5730953f8ff59b73" and a "WMITF"? Could you actually disable half the mods until you figure it out? It'll take me a while to find/download all these mods.
Ok I'll try it

After a lot of time I found it!! The problem is with Joost mod

Back
Top Bottom