Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man still waiting for 1.3 mobile :confused: . I guess it will be worth our while if they add controller support , the touch screen is pretty annoying and maybe multiplayer xD

Last edited:
Aw I have Ps3 and nobody wants to buy a new terraria....
[doublepost=1498305580,1498305517][/doublepost]Aw I have a ps3 and nobody wants to buy terraria on pc...

Im so happy that 1.3 is almost there! But Q2 is almost over, will it be late? I would love to know that can i play it after my vacation.

We are talking about terraria mobile if you didn't catch up. :confused:
Oh sorry about that. You were talking about doing stuff away from your pc. Your post was vague enough that I thought you were still talking about playing the pc version when you mentioned controller support, as if that was the reason your weren't on the pc.

Oh sorry about that. You were talking about doing stuff away from your pc. Your post was vague enough that I thought you were still talking about playing the pc version when you mentioned controller support, as if that was the reason your weren't on the pc.
Ok, point made, sorry accepted and sorry for misleading you xD

I got upset about that release date but only thing that makes me not delete terraria is that its coming and im so f:red2:ing excited! (Sorry about bad english)

I know that the conveyor belts and the grand design are 1.3.1 but I was wondering if it's possible that they are still coming for this update for iOS. @Loki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom