tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Revengence is really easy, I tested supreme calamatis and i beat her when i wasn't at her stage.
[doublepost=1498645663,1498645620][/doublepost]Revengence is really easy, I tested supreme calamatis and i beat her when i wasn't at her stage.
Please just, edit your post next time instead of quad posting.

ModLoader v0.10.0.2 cannot freaking load the flies from this mod properly. Posting it here because it happens on any random file in this mod.

It already failed to load the sprite of the entire Leviathan and, as of right now, failed to load in the Devourer of Gods' battle theme.

Going back to the v0.10.0.2 until this gets fixed or something.

Craft Ancient Medallion to spawn Ravager. And the Plaguebringer Goliath isn't too hard. What you need to do is focus on mobility with a good amount of defence. Bring Endurance potions, Yharim's Stimulants, good armor, etc. and you should be good with a bit of practice.

On a side-note, WTF is with this, Calamity? Elemental Gauntlet Hax

Rip Destroyer. Killed by Legendary Copper Shortsword. Always knew it'd happen one day.
:merchantcool:

I have 125 defence and the Upgraded angel treads and still

I have 125 defence and the Upgraded angel treads and still

Be sure you're using Xeroc armor and the True Ark of the Ancients. Having Wrath Potion, Rage Potion, Titan Scale Potion, Endurance Potion, Cadence Potion, Pumpkin Pie, Yharim's Stimulants, Calamitas' Brew, and maybe Statis' Ninja Belt should help you get the kill. Be sure you're also using a canopy (a line of blocks above you) when it says "Plague missiles have been launched" otherwise you'll die instantly when they touch down. You can fight freely up until the message appears then you should dive under cover, wait for them to hit, then come back out. This begins when the Goliath is at about half HP.

You're also free to just skip the Plaguebringer Goliath. If you defeat the Moon Lord, you can get the Ark of the Elements which can easily tear through him her.:merchantindifferent:

If you wonder why I don't really read posts here anymore it should be painfully obvious.

New version is out.

I'm also not giving the certain boots more acceleration. People wonder why Yharon is easy? Because they stack f*cking acceleration and max movement speed boosters from other mods. It sickens me.

I could give them a tiny acceleration boost like the silva armor does, but that's it.

Another comment, don't post ignorant crap over and over, it really grates on my patience. If it's too easy for you then go play something else.

THIS is also what the Bloodflare Core does:
Code:
if (player.whoAmI == Main.myPlayer)
 {
 int drain = Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Center.X, player.Center.Y, 0f, 0f, 476, 40, 0f, Main.myPlayer, 0f, 0f);
 Main.projectile[drain].usesLocalNPCImmunity = true;
 Main.projectile[drain].localNPCHitCooldown = 5;
 }
 if (player.statDefense < 100)
 {
 player.meleeDamage += 0.15f;
 player.magicDamage += 0.15f;
 player.rangedDamage += 0.15f;
 player.thrownDamage += 0.15f;
 player.minionDamage += 0.15f;
 }
 if(player.statLife <= (player.statLifeMax2 * 0.15f))
 {
 player.endurance += 0.3f;
 player.meleeCrit += 20;
 player.meleeDamage += 0.2f;
 player.magicCrit += 20;
 player.magicDamage += 0.2f;
 player.rangedCrit += 20;
 player.rangedDamage += 0.2f;
 player.thrownCrit += 20;
 player.thrownDamage += 0.2f;
 player.minionDamage += 0.2f;
 }
 else if(player.statLife <= (player.statLifeMax2 * 0.5f))
 {
 player.endurance += 0.15f;
 player.meleeCrit += 10;
 player.meleeDamage += 0.1f;
 player.magicCrit += 10;
 player.magicDamage += 0.1f;
 player.rangedCrit += 10;
 player.rangedDamage += 0.1f;
 player.thrownCrit += 10;
 player.thrownDamage += 0.1f;
 player.minionDamage += 0.1f;
 }

So, it does NOT just have it's effect blocked behind a 50% life conditional. If you have under 100 defense you also get a large boost to all damage stats.

Last edited:
I cant get mobs in the dungeon to spawn phantom spirits. I need phantoplasm to progress in the game. Can anyone help me? idk if it helps but i have other mods

Sure, I'll do that, let's see how many people complain about it. Just getting the npc target acceleration and max speed, then multiplying Yharon's speed by it.
If they do complain then :red: Them. I personally feel yharon is a bit too easy. DoG is tougher and before yharon. Last playthrough yharon only killed me once or twice before i beat him. I wanna die a bunch before i can even beat and farm yharon.

I cant craft the Elemental Disk even thoigh i have all the required stuff and im standing at a Ancient Manipulator... What am i doing wrong ;-;

PLEASE HELP MEE

I appear to still be having troubles with the bloodflare armor old ones army bug... >.> where i have to be pretty much right next to the portal to get any progress. dunno if its cus i made that world before the bug was fixed or what.

Sure, I'll do that, let's see how many people complain about it. Just getting the npc target acceleration and max speed, then multiplying Yharon's speed by it.

Let people complain.Seriously. They will complain regardless of what you do, they will ALWAYS find a reason as to why things arent up to what THEY want. It could be something fundamentally trivial and they would STILL complain. Ultimately its your mod, you make the final decisions.

You and your staff have insane levels of will to be able to deal with the people in this community. God forbid some of us speak up for the mod devs, we get called white knights, when its obvious and very clear that you, and other devs, go through high levels of stress what with having to deal with bugs, codes, sprites, music, polishing, and ontop of that dealing with whiny kids and drama. You and other devs have stated modding is exhausting, ontop of dealing with real life issues, yet you power through and do your best.

Your mod is fantastic, and never feel like you should lay down and come to heel like a dog to others demands or bickering. Taking constructive critique or replying to bugs its obviously great, and its a learning experience to hear others opinions, thoughts, and experiences; but dont sacrifice your idea's or compromise to unfair insults or demands from individuals on this website [or discord]. Pardon me for such a long winded response, im just sick and tired of seeing mod developers like yourself and Divermansam over at Thorium get kicked around constantly.

tl;dr: People will whine and cry regardless. its clear this community has drained you, working on this mod has drained you [on page 1 you seemed so full of hope and excitement, now you appear exhausted dealing with everything and for good reason], but you do your damned hardest as do your staff. Do whatever you like, Drew, even if it makes people lose their minds.

Back
Top Bottom