tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
If I kill the last calamity boss will that make the rain normal rain again? Kinda bummed about the acid rain but nothing can do about it since my fault for not reading all that would happen after killing moon lord.
Perhaps they should make Acid rain toggleable, maybe with a special item like the rain stone in thorium mod, but more... nuclear? or even a piece of furnature.

Perhaps they should make Acid rain toggleable, maybe with a special item like the rain stone in thorium mod, but more... nuclear? or even a piece of furnature.
All the more reason I just toggled rain with some random Rain toggle item.

Well, to make the Acid Rain event not so "all negatives", why not have it give you a damage bonus while fighting in the acid rain? You get extra damage at the loss of defence meaning you can kill things faster like event mobs, etc. A toggle item would be nice as well. Perhaps a fusion of the Torrential Tear and some new item to make a rain equivalent of the Cosmolight?

If I kill the last calamity boss will that make the rain normal rain again? Kinda bummed about the acid rain but nothing can do about it since my fault for not reading all that would happen after killing moon lord.
Well, to make the Acid Rain event not so "all negatives", why not have it give you a damage bonus while fighting in the acid rain? You get extra damage at the loss of defence meaning you can kill things faster like event mobs, etc. A toggle item would be nice as well. Perhaps a fusion of the Torrential Tear and some new item to make a rain equivalent of the Cosmolight?
i thought it already provided a boost as well. o.o i heard that it was supposed to be a defence decrease for a 50% damage boost or something like that? i might have gone overboard with the percent but yeah.

i thought it already provided a boost as well. o.o i heard that it was supposed to be a defence decrease for a 50% damage boost or something like that? i might have gone overboard with the percent but yeah.

Maybe it now does, since I last checked it.:merchantwhat:

Regardless, it should be a buff worthy of the downsides of taking +40 or so extra damage. The toggle is definitely a desirable thing, however. It's nice that the rain gives its own benefits and opportunities, but having them forced on you, unable to disable them, for up to 20 minutes? Erk!:merchanteek:

K,so i had this bug loading calamity up,it said it cant load cuz im in version 0.10.0.2 of Tmodloader and calamity is on 0.10.0.2,but the reason that it didnt load is that Last battle remix.mp3(DOGGOs theme) failed to load,Are you trying to change it @MountainDrew ?im not complaining about the theme,but are u trying to change it?cuz so far,its not working

also why is DOGs theme "last battle remix"i mean hes no the "last" battle if you know wut i mean

So, i have a question. I made the Omniblade and it says it does 280 damage. Yet, when i go to fight a boss ( the lunatic cultist) it only does about 50-70 damage every hit when the exception of a few crits here and there. That still is 50-70 damage with insane speed but nowere near what i expected. And i also have 101% crit chance, but it only crits once every ~0.5 sec, why?

K,so i had this bug loading calamity up,it said it cant load cuz im in version 0.10.0.2 of Tmodloader and calamity is on 0.10.0.2,but the reason that it didnt load is that Last battle remix.mp3(DOGGOs theme) failed to load,Are you trying to change it @MountainDrew ?im not complaining about the theme,but are u trying to change it?cuz so far,its not working

also why is DOGs theme "last battle remix"i mean hes no the "last" battle if you know wut i mean

Here's the clarity:
The full name of the track is "Last Battle (Ballos Mix)", from the album "Cave Story Arranged", a project I completed back in April of 2014. Since the start of my involvement with the Calamity dev team as composer, I have stated numerous times that I would like to create a new, original track for the Devourer of Gods, which has gotten many mixed reactions, even after the preview shown in one of my videos. Many people believe that I cannot top this placeholder track, while others welcome the song with open arms. So when answering whether or not the song will be replaced, just know that it will imminently be replaced in the very-near future.
As for your problem, I'm not sure how to solve it. Sorry.

Here's the clarity:
The full name of the track is "Last Battle (Ballos Mix)", from the album "Cave Story Arranged", a project I completed back in April of 2014. Since the start of my involvement with the Calamity dev team as composer, I have stated numerous times that I would like to create a new, original track for the Devourer of Gods, which has gotten many mixed reactions, even after the preview shown in one of my videos. Many people believe that I cannot top this placeholder track, while others welcome the song with open arms. So when answering whether or not the song will be replaced, just know that it will imminently be replaced in the very-near future.

thanks for your talent in the music field and your contribution to Calamity. Shame you have to constantly repeat yourself on the subject matter. I imagine its quite exhausting.

Edit: Btw, i look forward to your original composition of the DoG theme, the preview was fantastic.

Here's the clarity:
I loved your DOG preview in the update video so much :3 Keep it going buddy!
I SUPPORT DM DOKORO :kingslime: :kingslime:

Hey I don't know if this was fixed in the new update but I tend to play with music off and whenever I go into the profaned crags biome the music plays unless I mute it entirely. anyone else experience this?
I did
[doublepost=1498938691,1498938370][/doublepost]Also, what does the acid rain do?

I Need a alternative mirror for the new update because Mod Browser is doing stuff again. Please send one. :)

_xXy-d1rSempjNsO2VOHag.png

Thanks For the Farm! (Nerf This And I WILL Find you:mad:) lol

There has got to be a better way to set up DoG for Revengeance mode. Fighting two of a boss that, in my opinion, isn't very fun to begin with is honestly making me just want to quit this playthrough.

The problem I have with it is the absolutely insane tracking it has at times. I'll dodge 5-6 times and then end up getting hit anyways because at certain points it goes into highly accurate homing mode.

When there's only one of them, it isn't too bad, but with two, it's just stupid IMO. I'm sure I'll beat it eventually, but it isn't because I feel I'm getting better as I go, but simply because I've managed to beat my head against the wall long enough.

There has got to be a better way to set up DoG for Revengeance mode. Fighting two of a boss that, in my opinion, isn't very fun to begin with is honestly making me just want to quit this playthrough.

The problem I have with it is the absolutely insane tracking it has at times. I'll dodge 5-6 times and then end up getting hit anyways because at certain points it goes into highly accurate homing mode.

When there's only one of them, it isn't too bad, but with two, it's just stupid IMO. I'm sure I'll beat it eventually, but it isn't because I feel I'm getting better as I go, but simply because I've managed to beat my head against the wall long enough.
:merchantwink: Good luck, my friend. I'm at the same block as you are in my own playthrough.

so do not all bosses have special drops in prepare to die mode? i have fought the queen bee and slime king with no drops, and the eye of cthulu and got the counter scarf

so do not all bosses have special drops in prepare to die mode? i have fought the queen bee and slime king with no drops, and the eye of cthulu and got the counter scarf

Believe it's just the Eye of Cthulhu, Cryogen, Devourer of Gods, and Yharon. They respectively drop the Counter Scarf, Frostflare Core, Murasama, and Drew's Wings in Revengeance mode.

Back
Top Bottom