tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
I'm not sure why her housing flag is like that. But yeah as long as there's a cookbook placed in the room she has a chance to move in. Honestly might just change her spawn conditions because it's starting to frustrate me a bit in my playthrough.
[doublepost=1499029895,1499029734][/doublepost]1.7.0.5 is out on the browser and on dropbox:
-Added better animations for both Dandelions
-fixed a bug where some modded lamps and vanilla lamps couldn't be placed (this was the toughest one to squash imo)
-Added a Magic Pot (Clay Pot + Star). It'll have more decorative uses soonish.
-Added a Flower themed Lamppost as well as a Star themed one; stylish!

Just wondering what chance is for Grandma to appear? I placed cookbook in suitable room and it's already two in-game weeks without her(

Also Grocer is set to appear only after her? I had an apple in chest since 0.9.2.3, placed it into inventory around same time I placed cookbook and he also doesn't appear(
Though he was present in the world before tmodloader updated and all NPCs had to move in again ><

Just wondering what chance is for Grandma to appear? I placed cookbook in suitable room and it's already two in-game weeks without her(

Also Grocer is set to appear only after her? I had an apple in chest since 0.9.2.3, placed it into inventory around same time I placed cookbook and he also doesn't appear(
Though he was present in the world before tmodloader updated and all NPCs had to move in again ><
Jeno is having issues with Grandma spawning and will be changing the spawn method. For now, use cheatsheet/hero's mod to spawn her.
Grocer should appear if you have the apple and have beat EoW or BoC, worked for me the last few days.

Jeno is having issues with Grandma spawning and will be changing the spawn method. For now, use cheatsheet/hero's mod to spawn her.
Grocer should appear if you have the apple and have beat EoW or BoC, worked for me the last few days.

Ty, but i'll wait - forced spawning always messes up housing for me ><
Hm... Will try to beat them again, maybe 0.10 messed smth up as i was at Duke at that time and didnt kill previous bosses after updates.

Edit: Also, completely forgot - Zephyr fish aquarium stopped working for me after 0.10 - it went completely pink, so erased those tiles. When trying to put it again it transforms into single block of dirt.

Edit #2: Nah, Grocer still doesnt want to move in - killed BoC 4 times and waited 3 days, only saw several traveling merchants :(

Last edited:
jenosis Im having trouble getting the grandma to spawn I follow the requirements placing the cook book in an empty house, defeating the EoW or the brain (using the clentaminator to change biomes in my lake, for potions) Ive played for at least 2 or 3 hours, but she refuses to appear.
can you verify this?

jenosis Im having trouble getting the grandma to spawn I follow the requirements placing the cook book in an empty house, defeating the EoW or the brain (using the clentaminator to change biomes in my lake, for potions) Ive played for at least 2 or 3 hours, but she refuses to appear.
can you verify this?
Ty, but i'll wait - forced spawning always messes up housing for me ><
Hm... Will try to beat them again, maybe 0.10 messed smth up as i was at Duke at that time and didnt kill previous bosses after updates.

Edit: Also, completely forgot - Zephyr fish aquarium stopped working for me after 0.10 - it went completely pink, so erased those tiles. When trying to put it again it transforms into single block of dirt.

Edit #2: Nah, Grocer still doesnt want to move in - killed BoC 4 times and waited 3 days, only saw several traveling merchants :(
I've fixed the Grocer and Grandma not spawning; turns out they were missing a load thing for their head icons.
New version is out for that fix.
Hi! I checked the most recent dozen pages or so, and couldn't find anything, so... I think this is a perfectly reasonable position, and I fully support it. I'd be absolutely happy to install your mod, with weapons and armor included, and just ignore them.

It looks like you have at least one world-gen biome included now, though, which means that I can't just "ignore" it, at least without disabling the mod every time I generate a new world. (The ones I have to build myself, *shrug*, I can just not build, just like the weapons.)

Is there any chance you would either split that into a separate mod, or make it possible (even via JSON editing) to configure it not to generate at world creation? Basically, bring this to the state where I *can* treat everything as optional?

(I'm also bonus interested since I hear you are likely to add the bookshelf that jopojelly demo'ed on reddit recently?)
I'd like to try to find such an option for worldgen; in recent I've been tweaking the biome so it doesn't gen as much as it did (and maybe shrinking the biome's size down so no one's trekking for 2 miles through a flower biome).

Also about the shelf thing: I can neither confirm nor deny that atm.

This mod worried me a little when the Flower Biome seemed a bit invasive, but is VERY quickly becoming one of my top mods, that I have been promoting a bit. The style is so unique, the DR. Seuss feeling you get is fantastic in the Flower Biome. This mod has improved a lot over a small amount of time, and the content is quality. With that said, a few requests... Could there be a recipe added for Vinestone? I see that you are looking into toning down the Flower Biome (it ate almost all my surface jungle, lol). I do understand I could just bring in some from another world, of course, and for all I know there IS a way to craft it in some way, that I just haven't realized, yet. Maybe Grass Seeds and Stone? Would make sense

To add a little more... I used to get Apples all the time from trees, but now, I don't... I've chopped down a multitude of trees, but no Apples. I do have the mod enabled, of course. And I mean a LOT of trees.

This mod worried me a little when the Flower Biome seemed a bit invasive, but is VERY quickly becoming one of my top mods, that I have been promoting a bit. The style is so unique, the DR. Seuss feeling you get is fantastic in the Flower Biome. This mod has improved a lot over a small amount of time, and the content is quality. With that said, a few requests... Could there be a recipe added for Vinestone? I see that you are looking into toning down the Flower Biome (it ate almost all my surface jungle, lol). I do understand I could just bring in some from another world, of course, and for all I know there IS a way to craft it in some way, that I just haven't realized, yet. Maybe Grass Seeds and Stone? Would make sense
will look into making a vinestone recipe; fertile soil is already craftable (fertilizer+dirt blocks)
[doublepost=1499141807,1499141478][/doublepost]
To add a little more... I used to get Apples all the time from trees, but now, I don't... I've chopped down a multitude of trees, but no Apples. I do have the mod enabled, of course. And I mean a LOT of trees.
Double posting here: I moved apples to a crop Tile instead of trees ( Grandma sells apple seeds for normal money). The seeds for apple can beplanted on: grass, fertile soil, hallow grass, jungle grass, and even star soil. Almost all crop seeds have the same blocks they can be placed on (the exceptions being ash potato and hot pepper which need an ash block and jungle grass respectively).

jenosis after eating the fries food I notice that both buffs given, they dont have a timer to determinate how long the buffs last.

I don't know if this is something you plan on doing, but the flower biome is outright ugly. The background for it is simply an eyesore.

jenosis after eating the fries food I notice that both buffs given, they dont have a timer to determinate how long the buffs last.
Gah I forgot to set it so it shows a timer on the buffs. I'll fix that asap.
I don't know if this is something you plan on doing, but the flower biome is outright ugly. The background for it is simply an eyesore.
will make a better background soon; I just haven't had the time to sit down and properly draw.
when placing shiverthorn bushes they dont show the placing cursor and after placing they place a dirt block.
I may have overlooked something when I was doing converting for 0.10; will fix.

I was wondering, does this mod include a potted plantera bulb?
nope that'd be chad's furniture and more mod that has that. (I suggest checking it out because it's a good mod imo).

Anyways 1.7.0.7:
-Fixed Shiverthorn not being placed normally
-Hot, Spicy,w and Hot'n'Spicy buffs now show timers (they did run out before you just couldn't see the time left on them).

with that I'm gonna start work on next update

nope that'd be chad's furniture and more mod that has that. (I suggest checking it out because it's a good mod imo).

Anyways 1.7.0.7:
-Fixed Shiverthorn not being placed normally
-Hot, Spicy,w and Hot'n'Spicy buffs now show timers (they did run out before you just couldn't see the time left on them).

with that I'm gonna start work on next update
Jen, check Zephyr fish aquarium

Back
Top Bottom