What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

>Overwatch Competitive
>Ally Pro Genji picks Genji
>Squeaker: "Can the Genji switch? I'm a pro Genji"
>Pro Genji refuses.
>We attack first
>Our attack is ending Squeaker is pissed
>"OMG! GENJI :red:ING SWITCH ALREADY!"
>Bear in mind, our Genji got several quadruple kills and one quintuple with his ult.
>Genji stays Genji for defense and I pick Ana to give him Nano when he ults
>Kid is still asking to switch
>Won game with a quintuple kill from Genji and got rid of squeaker.
Somehow, that one reminded me of a similar case I had in TF2, while in playing MvM: We got a jerkass player that insisted on one of the other players to switch to Heavy. The latter was playing as Sniper, and pretty well at it (Specially as I was apparently the only person with a Sydney Sleeper other than me, and I am awful at Sniper). He outright said that switching the Sniper for a Heavy would "improve DPS". When I pointed out the value of mimi-crits, he said something like "What would be better: 1.3x or 2x damage?" I outright pointed out that it would be 1.3*5x, as Jarate allows other players to inflict mini-crits. In the end, IRC, we kicked him.

I guess it isn't the dumbest thing, but I knew a kid (14 or 15 years old) who insisted that Velociraptors were really big (human-sized). I corrected him, telling him he was thinking of Utahraptors, but he said that he has seen Jurassic Park and velociraptors are big.

Of course, this was a toxic jerk who I hated so much that I was incredibly glad to hear he was moving away.

"Why cant you take my 30 internet coupons?! They did it before!"
"I have a [internet] coupon for every item here! Keep the receipt!" Attempts to leave before you gesture for loss prevention to watch them.
"I know you can take all these [internet coupons] so don't try to discriminate against me!"

Im very certain no one in my store or any store for that matter have ever taken 30 internet coupons. We cant even take 30 normal coupons unless you have *one* for every product set with no doubles or overlaps. I wonder if they know they are talking to a very good couponer who cringes at their terrible couponing tactics.

The main issue with internet coupons is that they can be photocopied en mass without much of a trace unless you know printers and know how photocopies look. (they will NOT come out perfect from any domestic printer for sure. They barely come out right on PROFESSIONAL platforms.) THIS is why you can only use a few of them and only if the serial numbers are different. Absolutely no exceptions, absolutely no slides.

Remember kids: Coupon fraud is as bad as theft and carries nearly a single life sentence.

"I only came in for bread!"

and you bought 200 dollars worth of absolutely random crap. Tell me more about your lack of self control. In fact it would have been better if you started a conversation about about plate tectonics instead of trying to start one with nonsense. After hearing "I only came for x" for the 9 quadrillionth time it just gets awkward.

If 'no u' is the dumbest thing you've ever heard, you clearly haven't spent much time outside of activities meant for people thirteen and younger.

"It's not bad if they liked it." Referring to doing anything without another person's consent. It can be something as simple as tickling them to excess. Sure, they're laughing, but not willingly. Of course, this is a tame example, as others would be decidedly mature for this forum.

I've wanted to point it out, but haven't for fear of a warning.
'dumb' means 'unable to speak', so the 'dumbest' thing anyone could ever say is complete silence.
Dumb (as in mute) doesn't come with comparatives or superlatives, though. A person is either dumb, or they're not. There's no middle ground.

It's exactly the same principle as my post on the previous page.

Dumb and dumbest is used by the general populace as a synonym, despite its definition being that of being speechless. However, this is all semantics that could be better discussed in a thread regarding it, rather than a thread about the everyday stupidities of people we encounter.

Ok I said this one.

“Are you in art?” I asked that to someone IN MY BAND CLASS (if you don’t get it I’m in sixth grade and you can’t have 2 electives so me asking if someone was in art while they were in band is :red:ing stupid).

Back
Top Bottom