Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
while the developer try get rid meme troll virus, they hired group of team to get rid the virus, lets go and check on them.

Aliens-Vasquez-lets-rock.gif

Well, we won't question what going happen in the lab...

while the developer try get rid meme troll virus, they hired group of team to get rid the virus, lets go and check on them.

Well, we won't question what going happen in the lab...
@ChaoticGamer - this habit of posting memes in this thread has gotten quite tiresome. They add nothing at all to the thread topic.

Please stop doing this. Any further such posts from you may result in account action.

@ChaoticGamer - this habit of posting memes in this thread has gotten quite tiresome. They add nothing at all to the thread topic.

Please stop doing this. Any further such posts from you may result in account action.
oh fine, spoil the fun for time being.

As the time being, developers, I hope the game is going be finish soon before lots things goes crazy or either people will not be faithful or see reason why cause to not support any the faction of the games. So may you take a rest and hopefully you will finish the job with the speed of light (in metaphoricly just finish what you could do), your fans runs out the being patients because in their heart wished the game to be finish so they can expiernice the thrill they needed in life to feel different colors among the world of its field.

There happy, you happy "Tunnel King" I only do the memes because to entertant the bored trolls who is planning do bad trolls moment. Don't blame me if the bad trolls start doing bad spaming. For trying stall the bad trolls over do their bad memes (hurtful memes)

TEms iS VeRy IMprESsED, YAya!!! TEms iS ReAlLY LoOKIng 4WaRD 2 DiS neW UpDaTE!! TEms iS S0 AnkToS DaT TEms is ShAKiNG TEms oWn FAce OfF!!! ^w^
Temmie.gif

TEms iS VeRy IMprESsED, YAya!!! TEms iS ReAlLY LoOKIng 4WaRD 2 DiS neW UpDaTE!! TEms iS S0 AnkToS DaT TEms is ShAKiNG TEms oWn FAce OfF!!! ^w^
View attachment 175104
I hope that isn't a troll joke terms. It been about few months, by now they should of already decoded their work long ago unless there was something important. Then I assure that would delay certant days. As time being, I want to poke the developer see the check up, but its not time yet for I think to believed. For it finally get its develer fully, the developer will get their check ups with in another 2-5 more month which almost time for their dead lines which all developers has a dead line and if they don't make a dead line that how other companies get lazy and orders will become chaoticly of full calamities. For the orders will go pretty much blew up in their face if they don't make a dead line, but more of wasted about close to millions dollars range with in few months.

So better keep updating before the rapture comes.

Holy :red:. what the hell is going on devs? we have been waiting and waiting for things to happen. you guys could keep us updated even if once a month saying something to the effect of: "Well guys :red: hit the fan today as we found a massive glitch that will set us back some time. thanks for your patients with this." something anything will do. I am ... ... one to two months away from just saying screw it.

Lots of people in this thread are complaining about their patience running out.

I want to say one thing.

The Devs don't owe you anything. Just because you are complaining that they are "taking too long" doesn't mean they can somehow go faster.
They are trying to make a good, well-done game, and they are not required to give you an update every time anything happens.

So, if those arbitrary time limits you guys have set are passed and the game still isn't out, and you decide not to buy it... that's too bad for you.
The rest of us will enjoy the community without those who think the world owes them something.

Holy :red:. what the hell is going on devs? we have been waiting and waiting for things to happen. you guys could keep us updated even if once a month saying something to the effect of: "Well guys :red: hit the fan today as we found a massive glitch that will set us back some time. thanks for your patients with this." something anything will do. I am ... ... one to two months away from just saying screw it.
Hi @CecilNailo, it's preferred if you write out your words in full. Cursing on this site is allowed, within reason. There is a profanity filter in place for those that do not wish to see the words. I edited your post to fully write out the swear words.

Lots of people in this thread are complaining about their patience running out.

I want to say one thing.

The Devs don't owe you anything. Just because you are complaining that they are "taking too long" doesn't mean they can somehow go faster.
They are trying to make a good, well-done game, and they are not required to give you an update every time anything happens.

So, if those arbitrary time limits you guys have set are passed and the game still isn't out, and you decide not to buy it... that's too bad for you.
The rest of us will enjoy the community without those who think the world owes them something.

Well neither do we owe the devs unexaustable patience. There is two sides to everything. Yes, :red:ing and moaning are never well recieved, but they do get the point across quite nicely regardless. That's not to say endless complaining is better in any way, but I think after two plus years of waiting for.... You know ....something tangible. It is not out of line to be getting fed up at this point.

As far as I'm concerned it has taken way too long to start updates on the situation. And we all know what that means, that means there isn't anything to say, so why say basically nothing? I get why there is silence. But we don't have to just sit here and smile acting like it's not annoying. They don't owe me anything, I don't owe them anything either.

I'm still going to buy this game when it comes out even if it takes another 2 years. But I don't think it is out of line AT ALL to be a bit miffed on how long it's taking.

Well neither do we owe the devs unexaustable patience. There is two sides to everything. Yes, :red:ing and moaning are never well recieved, but they do get the point across quite nicely regardless. That's not to say endless complaining is better in any way, but I think after two plus years of waiting for.... You know ....something tangible. It is not out of line to be getting fed up at this point.

As far as I'm concerned it has taken way too long to start updates on the situation. And we all know what that means, that means there isn't anything to say, so why say basically nothing? I get why there is silence. But we don't have to just sit here and smile acting like it's not annoying. They don't owe me anything, I don't owe them anything either.

I'm still going to buy this game when it comes out even if it takes another 2 years. But I don't think it is out of line AT ALL to be a bit miffed on how long it's taking.

The only reason I can see anyone having the right to be "miffed" about this is if they had pre-ordered it.

No, you don't owe the devs "unexhaustable patience," but they already know people are waiting. They are making a high-quality game, and giving completely free updates to those owning the original Terraria, rather than endless DLC like so many other games.

Things are in process/progress being made. It takes time to share vision and design notes and then fully take stock of where an existing game sits vs that at a very detailed level. Lots of moving parts, so to speak. Once that is sorted out, then the new stuff can begin.

So, there isn't really anything to "spoil" besides a lot of behind the scenes work that is ongoing. Hope that helps assuage fears that nothing is happening. :)

I told you be patients because there is always a time play other games, but no you just don't want wait and you have poke the bubble of dev...Now we have to wait 3-8 month, when they need their confert bubble they have to have their confert bubble so they finish their works.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway let God's speed be with in you loki, before the crazy chaos kick in so hopefully you can work things out in intresting ways.-_-

Reading through around 6 pages of this forum, trying to piece together what's been going on I have come across quite a few people being pissed off because they haven't received any news about the game. Frankly if I was the developer, I wouldn't be rushing for you. If you can't be patient and let them do what they got to do to, then what's to say that the game will ever be good enough for you or 'live up to your standards'

Maybe the reason you're so impatient is because you're checking the forums daily to satisfy yourself. Take a break, go find a hobby and take your mind off of it. The longer you're thinking about the game, the longer it'll take to come available.

I for one, am super excited about this game, if they're being so quiet about it then I believe that they will have a massive surprise in store, and the wait would have been worth it!

Reading through around 6 pages of this forum, trying to piece together what's been going on I have come across quite a few people being pissed off because they haven't received any news about the game. Frankly if I was the developer, I wouldn't be rushing for you. If you can't be patient and let them do what they got to do to, then what's to say that the game will ever be good enough for you or 'live up to your standards'

Maybe the reason you're so impatient is because you're checking the forums daily to satisfy yourself. Take a break, go find a hobby and take your mind off of it. The longer you're thinking about the game, the longer it'll take to come available.

I for one, am super excited about this game, if they're being so quiet about it then I believe that they will have a massive surprise in store, and the wait would have been worth it!
Amen. Staring at this Thread is a bad use of the waiting time... there's other Games to play during the wait that are also good. For example, my current addictions are Empyrion: Galactic Survival, & recently, Stardew Valley. :dryadpassionate:

Dear Morpheus91; I love you. Everything they said is true. It really doesn't help to check back over and over; and whining and complaining that a developer isn't going fast enough when they are just trying to give us the best product possible is just wrong. Not to mention that they don't have to make the game for us to begin with. It's a blessing that they are working on it at all.

I am super excited to see or hear anything about this game and know it will be worth the wait, no matter how long that wait is.

So many kids are so extremely spoiled nowadays. "I want this and I want it now!" Where's the parent that tells them they aren't getting what they want and if they continue to whine about it they'll get a good old fashioned smack?
You kids are unbelievable.

The only ways you'd be entitled to development updates are if you were a ReLogic shareholder (if they had shares to begin with) or if you had it pre-ordered/kickstarted and were promised a release date. Since all options are unavailable, that means you're :red: out of luck. You'll just have to wait patiently and/or do something useful with your time, ReLogic isn't going to jump through your hoops.

I can't believe I keep finding these whine posts. Don't wait for any updates, do something useful with your time. Check back once a month or don't even check back at all. When the game's done you'll be finding reviews of it on every game site, so there's no reason to hang around on this forum.

The game will be done when it's done, and you do not have any say about how ReLogic does its business.

It's ridiculous, honestly. I've been hyped about Otherworld since it got announced, but I have never had a bad word to say about ReLogic even after the problems that they hit. So what if it takes longer to develop. If they rush to completion and release it, and it turns out that it's :red: then they will loose your whiney :red: as a supporter anyway!

If you were a true supporter, you'd step back, stop making it about you and what you want, and let them get on with it.

Force a flower to bloom, and it'll die. Let it bloom naturally.

But that is what they do every time something big causes a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom