Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The links are working for me.
Beside, after opening adfly page and seeying a veeeeeeeery suspicious page, I guess I'll remove It's download link, and leave the non adfly one.

Edit:. Removed Adfly link.
Oh right they were, my uMatrix was blocking the site altogether so couldn't verify if it was working or not. Whoops!

May be a coincidence but when i reloaded my world today all the npcs started appearing again just fine, then i saw that the travelling merchant romeo had left, not sure if it was a conicidence or not but after that message i wondered, pressed M and half my npcs were gone, also i was pretty sure i didnt missed the merchant, he never showed up, maybe this can be related?.

I might be wrong and may have nothing to do, but nakano since you said you didnt had a clue yet on the npc dessapearing this might help.

Does the bunny get a skin for bloodmoon?
Depends on the author.
Terraria is still taking its time for the update :eek:
Surelly is.
May be a coincidence but when i reloaded my world today all the npcs started appearing again just fine, then i saw that the travelling merchant romeo had left, not sure if it was a conicidence or not but after that message i wondered, pressed M and half my npcs were gone, also i was pretty sure i didnt missed the merchant, he never showed up, maybe this can be related?.

I might be wrong and may have nothing to do, but nakano since you said you didnt had a clue yet on the npc dessapearing this might help.
No doubt, the Travelling Merchant is kidnapping villagers.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Fonts\Item_Stack". Cannot find ContentTypeReader ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFontReader, ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.InstantiateTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, ContentTypeReader& reader)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.GetTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, List`1& newTypeReaders)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.ReadTypeManifest(Int32 typeCount, ContentReader contentReader)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadHeader()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
bei Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
bei Terraria.Main.Initialize()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei Terraria.Program.InitializeGame(Int32 Choices)
bei Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I try everything but it's don't going it's come every single time.
The only Thing is how i can Downgrade Terraria

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Fonts\Item_Stack". Cannot find ContentTypeReader ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFontReader, ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.InstantiateTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, ContentTypeReader& reader)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.GetTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, List`1& newTypeReaders)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.ReadTypeManifest(Int32 typeCount, ContentReader contentReader)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadHeader()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
bei Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
bei Terraria.Main.Initialize()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei Terraria.Program.InitializeGame(Int32 Choices)
bei Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I try everything but it's don't going it's come every single time.
The only Thing is how i can Downgrade Terraria
The post above yours says it.

Anyone able to help? Yesterday I managed to play the mod perfectly fine. Today, when I select my character, then the world, it just straight-on crashes on me. And it keeps doing so even if I restart the pc. Any tips?

Anyone able to help? Yesterday I managed to play the mod perfectly fine. Today, when I select my character, then the world, it just straight-on crashes on me. And it keeps doing so even if I restart the pc. Any tips?
Does It show any window with crash information after the game crashes?
Or does window shows instead that the "Program has stopped working"?
If It shows crash information, please take a screenshot of the window and post the error here.

Edit:. Forgot to tell, there are 2 places opened in the modding team.
Check out this if interessed.

Last edited:
Just looking in... I see the questions are of the usual caliber. The next update was six days ago, Dank. Yeah, it was up for 3 hours and then taken down again because Nakano wants to reward those who are vigilant. We're not told when the update will be active again, so you better check every few hours from now on... just in case.

I was going to ask about upadtes adn the like, as when i got my terraria back, i looked at this mod first. Unfortunately it was already 1.3.5 and yeah.

Anyways, are there any mods that are good to run with this, or is this entirely a seperate 1 mod to rule them all sort of thing.

Help
upload_2017-7-11_1-6-21.png

Back
Top Bottom