tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
As the hero continues to move on, he sees something glowing in the snow biome. He looked at it, and it was a key. He picked it up. Suddenly, a snow storm begins to occur. He feels a bitter cold around him. A giant gem emerged from the ice... CRYOGEN HAS AWOKEN! The hero looks at it, seeing a massive ice structure which won't hold back to kill him. The gem begins to spin, shooting icy projectiles at the hero, splitting up in ice shards. The hero dodges them, trying to hit it with his trusty Night's Edge. Icy spirits begin to attack him, while Cryogen regenerates his shield. The gem rushes into the hero, but the hero dodges again. The hero attacks him, and the gem falls to the ground. The hero throught it was over...but...the gem suddenly floated up and begins to shoot a barrage of icy shards to the hero. It was too fast, the hero couldn't dodge correctly. He then takes out his Flamelash, shooting infernal flames into the icy gem. The gem begins to melt... CRYOGEN HAS BEEN DEFEATED! He sighs. The snowstorm was over and he just did saw the Treasure Bag laying on the ground. He defeated another strong monster. He picks up the bag and walks home.

Just wanted to write something here.

Also, the Ark of the Elements DESTROYS every other mod boss asides from Calamity bosses.

-snip-
Also, the Ark of the Elements DESTROYS every other mod boss asides from Calamity bosses.
I mean, Calamity is only balanced around itself, not vanilla or other mods, so i'd expect some weapons to tear other bosses to shreds.

To dismiss the misinformation yet again...the only part of this mod that SHOULD and IS balanced around itself is the post-ML stuff.

Everything else before that should be balanced around vanilla.

Hello guys, I have a problem with loading mp3 file.

Attachments

• 19840372_841011292733354_1931173440_o.jpg
    19840372_841011292733354_1931173440_o.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 531
To help everyone with crafting the new armor set, the auric tesla set, I've compiled everything you need into one handy list of base materials. This armor is end game and is very powerful, but will require quite a lot of grinding to get all the materials. The only thing I don't like about the set is that it makes blood moons very common like the bloodflare set. Other than that, this is some very powerful armor and I recommend getting it, if you're willing to grind for a long time. Without further ado, here's the list:
973 endothermic energy
973 nightmare fuel
335 Phantoplasm
135 Darksun fragments
9 unholy essence
127 essence of cinder
117 essence of chaos
109 essence of eleum
335 ectoplasm
135 of each lunar fragment
45 Yharon soul fragments
77 cosmilite bars
100 bloodstone
368 Cryonic ore
270 Perennial ore
276 Chaotic ore
108 Uelibloom ore
Frost Barrier
Psychotic Amulet
Flying carpet

Holy :red:, that is a :red:ton of materials...
To help everyone with crafting the new armor set, the auric tesla set, I've compiled everything you need into one handy list of base materials. This armor is end game and is very powerful, but will require quite a lot of grinding to get all the materials. The only thing I don't like about the set is that it makes blood moons very common like the bloodflare set. Other than that, this is some very powerful armor and I recommend getting it, if you're willing to grind for a long time. Without further ado, here's the list:
973 endothermic energy
973 nightmare fuel
335 Phantoplasm
135 Darksun fragments
9 unholy essence
127 essence of cinder
117 essence of chaos
109 essence of eleum
335 ectoplasm
135 of each lunar fragment
45 Yharon soul fragments
77 cosmilite bars
100 bloodstone
368 Cryonic ore
270 Perennial ore
276 Chaotic ore
108 Uelibloom ore
Frost Barrier
Psychotic Amulet
Flying carpet

Hey I don't know where else to post this but me and my friend have been playing the Calamity Mod for a while but just now noticed the Astral Star never spawn for us, we tried defeating the wall of flesh on different worlds without success, any ideas? :/

Back
Top Bottom