Mobile so THIS happened...

jdesigns123430

Plantera
so im exploring in my world (before hardmode) to find my lihzarhd temple, but i go to the entrance to see THIS.
(btw, screenshot taken during hardmode, didnt think about screenshotting before then)
also, i made a new world to find a perfectly normal jungle temple.

and another question:
i tried hooking teleporters up to the entrance (with a little bit of luck) to inside the unreachable entry way, and tried using them. didnt work. do i have to kill plantera first before teleporters can warp you inside the temple? im pretty sure you can, but again, not sure. :l

(also, i think the chances of this 'glitch' happening is pretty high, according to the wiki.)

Attachments

• im unlucky ;-;.png
    im unlucky ;-;.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 124
so im exploring in my world (before hardmode) to find my lihzarhd temple, but i go to the entrance to see THIS.
(btw, screenshot taken during hardmode, didnt think about screenshotting before then)
also, i made a new world to find a perfectly normal jungle temple.

and another question:
i tried hooking teleporters up to the entrance (with a little bit of luck) to inside the unreachable entry way, and tried using them. didnt work. do i have to kill plantera first before teleporters can warp you inside the temple? im pretty sure you can, but again, not sure. :l

(also, i think the chances of this 'glitch' happening is pretty high, according to the wiki.)
A door that leads nowhere, ha.

After you beat Plantera, you can put actuators on the lihzahrd bricks, turn off the blocks, and then walk through the wall.

A door that leads nowhere, ha.

After you beat Plantera, you can put actuators on the lihzahrd bricks, turn off the blocks, and then walk through the wall.
ah thanks :D
i used to have a world on my old samsung tablet, and im pretty sure i beat golem. i dunno if i beat plantera or not, just a blur.

Back
Top Bottom