tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Unfrotunately The Latest Tmodloader has now broken this mod and all others. Now i must wait for all of the mods i use including this one to update before i can continue my journey. Such as fate.
;_____;

So I just have to ask because I love this mod and miss it (to lazy to install Tapi). How much content is in the TModLoader version? Are there any bosses?
Everything is in it as it was before, so a lot of balancing is needed.

Are you still planning on updating the vanity/enemy-free version at some point? I know you're swamped with updating the standard version as-is, so take all the time you need.

Thanks for all the great updates -- appreciate all you've been doing for us over the past 2+ years now.

Any ETA on when we could expect the normal version to be updated to the latest Tmodloader? since it's last update it kinda prevented me from playing with this once more.

This is compatible with the current version of TModLoader right? It gives me a warning on the Mods section that it's a previous version of it.

Only item so far with a recipe :) There should be about 2-3 other items that have a recipe (Dragon Gear for example)

Back
Top Bottom