Votes: 6 27.3%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TinyTony

Terrarian

Better NPC selling systhem

Everyone knows the problem: You want to sell your unnecessary stuff, but the full 999 dirtblocks have "no value". I want to change this:

Every item should have a value, no matter how tiny it is. Things, that are giving you "no value" at the moment, are less worth than one copper. But if you sell more than one the worth of the single item gets mltiplyed by the number of items. After that it will be roundet down.

Example: Dirt is worth a tenth of a copper coin. You want to sell 543 dirt.

Value: (Round down (543*0.1))=54 copper coins​

Last edited:
I agree that every item should have value; however, I suggest that prices should vary depending on the npc. Such as several types of traveling merchants that will offer more coin for items that would be relevant to him/her.

Dirt should be worth a lot when selling it to the Travelling Merchant. You have no idea how much Dirt Blocks sell for overseas!

Seriously though, I'm a bit indifferent about this idea. It's easy to make money so selling a stack of dirt for a couple of coppers seems a bit pointless to me.
/neutral

Seriously though, I'm a bit indifferent about this idea. It's easy to make money so selling a stack of dirt for a couple of coppers seems a bit pointless to me.

Right, it doesn't change much, but it also is verry easy to implement. It's not the most usefull suggestion, but I still like it.

Back
Top Bottom