Votes: 8 66.7%
  • More Balancing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Any other ideas... please specify

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

jodan210

Terrarian
Hello! I am Mr. Mustache, creator of Minecraft Items! I am here to bring these two great games together in the way I think best possible. Of course, if you have any ideas on how to make it better, let me know and your idea may be added into the mod!
What Minecraft Items adds:
  • Materials: Adds Magical Bars and Compressed Ectoplasm
  • Magical Bars: Used to be Diamond Bars. Used to craft the Diamond Pickaxe
  • Compressed Ectoplasm: Used to craft Diamond Bars.
Minecraft Items also adds 4 tools (as of 7/9/2017):
  • Wooden Pickaxe: Worst pickaxe of this mod, in-between copper and lead.
  • Stone Pickaxe: Between lead and silver, slightly faster than wood.
  • Iron Pickaxe: Between Molten and Mythril, faster than stone. (I know, quite a jump!)
  • And, last but not least:
  • The Diamond Pickaxe!: The best pickaxe within the mod, compareable to the Picksaw but faster.
Edit 1 (7/10/17): Sorry guys, didn't know you had to rebuild your mod before you updated it! Homepage should be working in mod browser now.

Last edited:
Seems like a cool mod, liking the various pickaxes. Something I think would be awesome is a Creeper Pet, because running around with a miniature creeper following you would be pretty sweet. :3

Seems like a cool mod, liking the various pickaxes. Something I think would be awesome is a Creeper Pet, because running around with a miniature creeper following you would be pretty sweet. :3
Thanks for the idea! Hadn't thought of it myself... I'll try to add it, but this is my first mod.

I would suggest u add minecraft mobs, because we need them. I also suggest not to add durability and hunger, because that would decrease the popularity of this mod.

Back
Top Bottom