tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.3.1.15 update is out!
This is probably one of the last updates for Tremor.

New items:

• Mana Stim Pack
  • Health Stim Pack
  • Aquamarine Crystal

Fixes:
  • Fixed Nightmare Arrows being thrown by player
  • Fixed item's glowmasks being broken
  • Fixed Andas sometimes flying to surface and disappearing
  • Fixed some accessories that grants spinning minion being broken in Multiplayer
  • Fixed Brass Greaves and Red Steel Guardian not equipping
  • Fixed Cursed Souls not dropping in normal mode

• Changes:
  • Brutallisk now drops Aquamarine Crystal as Expert item
  • Chef now uses Butcher Axe as weapon
  • Archer now uses Demon Bow & Flaming Arrows as weapon in Pre-Hardmode and uses Shadowflame Bow & Shadowflame Arrows in Hardmode
  • Professor now uses Alien Blaster as weapon
  • Increased Alphaplasm drop chance
  • Increased amount of Cluster Shards dropped from Suspicious Bags
  • Changed Void Blade rarity
  • Updated Corruptor Gun, Flaming Tooth, Dead Head, Knight Helmet and Vertebrow sprite
  • Increased Fallen Snake damage
  • Lowered Vulture Wings maximum flight time
  • Phoenix Shotgun now shoots fireballs instead of bullets
  • Wall of Shadows can now move it's eye vertically and follow the player
  • Glacier now has Snow biome background
  • Lowered Flying Dutchman mount stats
Update via Mod Browser or manually using Google Drive Link.
I am very sad, but i understand. there were many bugs, and it got a lot of hate. this was my first mod, and i hope the new mod will be even better. farewell tremor.

I think i found a Glitch Npcs wont spawn in my houses they are good i dont know if this problem is caused by another mod or what

CTD when trying to reload mods from Main menu, Tmodloader finds a problem with Tremor and turns it off followed by the CTD is this a Tmodloader thing or Tremor thing?

11/07/2017 5:15:03 AM
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Tremor.TremorGlowMask.Unload() in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\TremorPlayer.cs:line 430
at Tremor.Tremor.Unload() in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Tremor.cs:line 988
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Interface.ModLoaderMenus(Main main, Int32 selectedMenu, String[] buttonNames, Single[] buttonScales, Int32[] buttonVerticalSpacing, Int32& offY, Int32& spacing, Int32& numButtons, Boolean& backButtonDown)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

I find this sad, that Tremor will be ending. But, I've done some minor programming work, and I know full well, that at times, you need to scrap things, start over, and use what you have learned to improve the next project.

There were bugs, for sure, but everything else was great enough to still use it! (Even when I started a new world and character in the dead center of the Glacier Biome.... Those were a rough few days starting out in THAT world, lol)

I'm looking forward to your future works, and will be looking out for them!

We decided to finish development of Tremor Mod and start working on a completely new mod.

The thing is that 90% of content in Tremor is useless, most of weapons are similiar, the balance is broken, bosses are boring and have pretty same AI. Moreover, our reputation was very damaged after 1.3 Update, when a problem of stealing, bugs, crashes and e.t.c. appeared.

We decided to make a compeltely new mod, which will have unique and interesting content, everything will be balanced.

Soon some updates will be released for Tremor. These updates will fix last bugs and add some changes. After this the support of the mod will more likely end. It was difficult for me to take this decision but it is done for good. Thanks everyone who were with us from the beginning.

Soon there will be news about our new mod.
Hmm, dropping the ball completely? I'm not sure if that's the right choice.. but then again, who am I to judge? When you are completely done with the mod, will you at least be willing to give the code to someone else (or make a git) so it can be maintained? It doesn't seem right to me to see such a mod vanish.

will you at least be willing to give the code to someone else (or make a git) so it can be maintained? It doesn't seem right to me to see such a mod vanish.
That is true, Tremor had a lot of time and effort put into it and to see it go would be a shame. If the now-former Tremor Mod Team are working on a new mod then i have high hopes that mod will succeed in the community.
R.I.P Tremor Mod
Like if you cry everytime.

That is true, Tremor had a lot of time and effort put into it and to see it go would be a shame. If the now-former Tremor Mod Team are working on a new mod then i have high hopes that mod will succeed in the community.
R.I.P Tremor Mod
Like if you cry everytime.
I would certainly be willing to keep the mod updated so at least people can keep playing it. Would be a sad case to see the mod vanish entirely.

By the way, Zadum i almost forgot to thank you for the new craft recipe for the meatshield (with putrid scent) ^^
Now i can finally craft it, thanks :D

Guessing this mod is experiencing the problem with the Mod Browser where it's too big. Not sure if anyone has already said anything about this, but I think the only way to download the mod is through the manual download. I think it has something with modloader not being able to support files over 16mb. Or it could just be me idk it's giving the error that says "TmodLoader bandwidth is all used up please download mod manually".

I understand that the support for the mod was mostly cut but... Tremor just doesn't work for me... Every time I try to load mods, most of them start giving me random errors that a png or a mp3 file didn't load. If I disable tremor however, all the mods load just fine. I'm using the latest version of TML and I have tremor updated to the recent version as well :/
Yes, some stuff is unbalanced like cog lord... But it's a great mod overall, I would love to get it working.

I understand that the support for the mod was mostly cut but... Tremor just doesn't work for me... Every time I try to load mods, most of them start giving me random errors that a png or a mp3 file didn't load. If I disable tremor however, all the mods load just fine. I'm using the latest version of TML and I have tremor updated to the recent version as well :/
Yes, some stuff is unbalanced like cog lord... But it's a great mod overall, I would love to get it working.
odd, mine works. what mods are you using?

A lot.
Like a lot. ;D That may be the problem

Edit:
Prefixes for enemies
Tremor mod remastered
ARPG loot
Thorium mod
Fargo's mutant mod: Summons and souls
Cheat sheet
Crystilium mod
Wing slot
ImkSushi's Mod
More accesories+
Zocklukas mod
More chest loot
Wing slot upgraded
Better yoyos
AlchemistNPC
The Trelamium mod!
Bismuth mod
Calamity mod
Chad's furniture-and-more-mod
Vanilla tweaks
Spirit mod
Joostmod
The enigma mod
The scorparior mod
Echoes of the ancients
Furniture, food and fun.

Now that I look at it I'm wondering how I managed to play for a bit at all... :/

The mods conflicting each other are calamity, tremor and echoes of the ancients. I asked on the EotA discussion too, the modder said it's TML's bug :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom