Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I'm gonna reserve one of them while I add color to one of my pieces.
Be back in a few hours or whatnot.
image.jpg

Damn that foot...

It's understandable, but I don't want to remove them from the thread as they've hold good memories from when I started to draw, and when I started to improve.
And there were some biomes / events that I havn't redrawn either. hence why I prefer to not remove them.
I can however make sure they don't get the primary attention anymore. So that the more recent art will be more likely to be the first to be seen as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I think you misunderstood what I was suggesting, what I meant was, you should use slightly less saturated colors in your drawings. Saturation can bring up a whole lot of problems.

I think you misunderstood what I was suggesting, what I meant was, you should use slightly less saturated colors in your drawings. Saturation can bring up a whole lot of problems.
I've been testing earlier with using colors with less contrast to feel more realistic. I can say that it does look more realistic for sure. But that kind of realism isn't what I'm aiming for. Although I might experiment with it later. But I think this is all a matter of opinion.

I guess that is what you're suggesting.

Last edited:
I've been testing earlier with using colors with less contrast to feel more realistic. I can say that it does look more realistic for sure. But that kind of realism isn't what I'm aiming for. Although I might experiment with it later. But I think this is all a matter of opinion.

I guess that is what you're suggesting.

Here, this should help you understand

Ive learned a lot of my stuff from this person, I think you would be able to improve from it too. :)

Im not an artist but if someone would like too and or be awesome enough to make me a profile picture. I was thinking of chuthlu on his back with kittens all playing around him. My name means chuthlu dreams (in short).

Back
Top Bottom