Underrated Weapons

GoldenTerrabyte

Empress of Light
What are some weapons you really like, but feel are forgotten about or disliked often?

For me, I have to say the Flower of Fire. IMO it's the best weapon pre-Hardmode, but I feel like people forget about it often, though I may be wrong.

I say the light discs. I don't know if its underrated, but it really helped me vs The Twins and Skelly Prime. (I was playing a melee character)

Terra Blade, cuz I mean it's still a great sword to have, but no one on PC really uses it anymore, they either use Star Wrath, Meowmere, Influx Waver, or Solar Eruption. I prefer it because it's basically Terraria's icon, and it's SUPER boss(to me anyway). I know that it's weaker than the other swords I mentioned, but I never really get as much of a kick out of them as I do the Terra Blade, it's been around for a while, then 1.3 came along(not that I'm saying I hate it, I love 1.3 because it gives me more of a challenge) I was also thinking of making some kind of mod to give appreciation to it for being our ultimato for a long time and for how awesome it is :p (basically I'm fanboying over an old, yet still, awesome sword:confused:)

The Celebration. Despite only using this weapon for a small period of time on my melee character, it was a great weapon, especially against the Pumpking.

Uzi.
Most people don't really pay attention to Uzi because of Megashark. Though, I do prefer Uzi.
Well, that's because the Uzi deals more damage but is slower at firing than the Megashark, but the Megashark does less damage, thoughhhhhh with it's fast speed, it makes it more powerful than the Uzi, so... Megashark is better than the Uzi, despite it having lower damage

Bananarangs, maybe. They are better than Light Discs, if you stack them up fully. Forgotten mostly due Clowns low spawnrate and low drop chance of the weapon.

the Keybrand, but at the point you get it , you already have better weapons
also The Axe, because it plays music (there should be a weapon that does that, also because magical harp is boring)

I'd say it's either Magic Missile, Water Bolt outranges it lol. Unholy Trident, a pretty good magic weapon. It is probably outshadowed by other magic weapons. And the rainbow gun.

Back
Top Bottom