A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when is this coming out? It has been a really long time since there was an update, and i understand that you guys want to make sure that the game is bug free when it launches but i seen like 5486459867394587 different release dates.

So when is this coming out? It has been a really long time since there was an update, and i understand that you guys want to make sure that the game is bug free when it launches but i seen like 5486459867394587 different release dates.
No release date has been announced yet, so any that you've seen so far are based on wild speculation.

As soon as there is a release date, be assured that it will be communicated via the official channels, namely this forum and Terraria's and Pipeworks' Facebooks and Twitters. Until then, you should disregard any release dates from any other source. ;)

According to ChippyGaming, he said that the release date was in Q3. That is July 1 to September 31.

Guys its been 2 years since the last update on xbox. like if you agree that they should just release it with the bugs and then fix it. But is it just me or is anyone else pooped off about this.

Guys its been 2 years since the last update on xbox. like if you agree that they should just release it with the bugs and then fix it. But is it just me or is anyone else pooped off about this.
I'd rather not have potential bugs ruining my Terraria experience due to a lack of self-control and patience.

Now for the long long wait for those playing on mobile. (Not complaining)
Who else is one of those people who bought like, all versions of the game :naughty:

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

[doublepost=1500358255,1500358039][/doublepost]The wiki says it wont be no longer than August 16th, thank god

Who else is one of those people who bought like, all versions of the game :naughty:

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

[doublepost=1500358255,1500358039][/doublepost]The wiki says it wont be no longer than August 16th, thank god

Don't take the wiki's word for it. Q3 goes from July 1 - Sept 30.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

I agree with Opie. The wiki is wrong to state such a date, unless it can provide an official source of where that particular date of August 16 came from. The wiki is edited by the community and sometimes the edits are wrong.

The target is still Q3 2017, no particular release month, no particular release date. Targets and plans are not guaranteed release dates though.

I had a quick question, how many character slots are on P.C? And will there be that many in the new update? Because it's a bummer being able to only make 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom