tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

Luna_Steambath

Skeletron
RkZYJ48.png

Mod has been updated. Check out!

Last edited:
In my opinion, having each and every enemy and boss having a separate element item thing would cause a whole heck-ton of inventory space problems. (That's how I understood it, if I'm wrong, please tell me).

I do like the shoe idea, and the weapons look cool.

Ways to solve the inventory problem:
-Have a separate, infinite inventory (maybe an item that is in your inventory?) that carries these elements, and only these.
-Maybe have general elements, such as fire and water and darkness and stuff, and the bosses would drop larger amounts of them.

Overall the mod looks really great!

+12 Schmancy points.

Last edited:
In my opinion, having each and every enemy and boss having a separate element item thing would cause a whole heck-ton of inventory space problems. (That's how I understood it, if I'm wrong, please tell me).

I do like the shoe idea, and the weapons look cool.

Ways to solve the inventory problem:
-Have a separate, infinite inventory (maybe an item that is in your inventory?) that carries these elements, and only these.
-Maybe have general elements, such as fire and water and darkness and stuff, and the bosses would drop larger amounts of them.

Overall the mod looks really great!

+12 Schmancy points.
Don't know if this will help in this matter, but the elements have a 99999 stack size.
Also, you will always only deal with six of the elements, the rest only drops from bosses

P.S. And... thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom