tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Only item so far with a recipe :) There should be about 2-3 other items that have a recipe (Dragon Gear for example)
I still find it crazy how few recipes there are. I have to use Cheat Sheet just to see all them. I don't even use it to spawn them, just to see what there is. XD I'd use the wiki but...it's kinda bare bones.

You know, I've been starting to notice something. Most of the weapons that drop from the strong monsters are...underwealming. None auto swing, their all super small, even ones with more attack power then some hard mode weapons aren't as good because you gotta get right up close to do anything.

Sorry to trouble you, but upon firing-up Terraria this evening I realized the vanity-only version (the one uploaded less than a week ago) is for tModloader 0.9. Sadly it doesn't run with the current version of Terraria.

As always, thanks for all your efforts.
Sadly, that was before Orian had translated the mod to the newest tmodloader. I'm going to update that file today.

You know, I've been starting to notice something. Most of the weapons that drop from the strong monsters are...underwealming. None auto swing, their all super small, even ones with more attack power then some hard mode weapons aren't as good because you gotta get right up close to do anything.
It needs to be rebalanced, badly. All items/etc. were made for pre 1.2 Terraria. I honestly have no real time to do it, currently, but I'll upload the source files so people can tinker with them

I was able to find Atma Weapon. And something crazy happened. I use a mod that's like an RPG mod that adds levels, and due to that my HP is higher then normal. Due to that...it's damage is stupid high. XD

Sadly, it's still out of date:

Untitled-1.jpg

I made certain this was for the newest one you just uploaded. Meanwhile to make sure it wasn't something on my end, the recent full version of your mod does indeed work just fine. :/

Back
Top Bottom