tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I feel like Doggo isn't bad, not good, but not bad, he just needed food to survive but he ran out of it so he had no other chance than to choose to join on Yharim's side. Also he accidentally stumbled upon Yharim, so what if he didn't? o_O

EDIT: Calamitas may seem good but she is as guilty as Doggo, she seeks for revenge but that is no reason to attack you or anyone else standing in her way since it won't fix anything, she's turned mostly evil.

Last edited:
disable the minimap, the minimap hides the 7th slot
It still doesn't show. Could it be a mod incompatibility?
I have More Accessories+ which adds the Heart of Nature for a 7th accessory slot already, but I haven't used the item yet. Still have 6 accessories.
I can list the rest of my mods if needed.

If you use that mod with calamity the 7th slot will still be hidden, just disable it since you wont be able to get 8 slots.

It still doesn't show. Could it be a mod incompatibility?
I have More Accessories+ which adds the Heart of Nature for a 7th accessory slot already, but I haven't used the item yet. Still have 6 accessories.
I can list the rest of my mods if needed.
Those two mods don't work together. The celestial onion doesn't work with the mod enabled, so they can't stack.

The Wulfrum Staff appears to be bugged. The projectile is firing below the path it should be travelling along, though it's hitbox appears to be traveling along the correct path. Because of this, if you were to fire at say, a zombie's head, the projectile would go through without affecting the zombie because the true firing path is going over the zombie's head.

This screenshot demonstrates the bug. As you can see, instead of firing from the head of the staff, the projectile is firing from a point below it.
TsjhiPka03X47mhYUi5wpsEfUyaujjwvn0XAuo8Yhz773iyCHTO91E8UCMiD1Bv5WahbqM8Dcpt9tOZXdpVJlonLbIMlJcEMS8ypyijJZLiDfjbXMqRoTS7C2eGGCZTL7WLcHOC8lEv2xVjOxTpeCs2xjkYO8cHiYGHCxvD64J1-J_jryCYEjZV7I4fZg2x9ixDyS9-Qi6nAzOr4T3FGXj9e1787NgAQ852klzJYmi62Qm4xyO5Z8nCyuNdJrKMxPZmgBPD3l5qPprbcMlum-KWhqb9-IvQrzMGDMRm93Dn7jPrw2_E9WHHCuQWw4bTIWJ5QfFX-fOig6mWZSv41VrR6UdCUmXUAolJtzyfhFsM2_gOJAcWwYgt24-znacsf2t62rQJBj_HGN-gHrBq-Cu-2bncHk2kpJKCYbB2JbjOaz03XuUlItS_ZrJylO-3fGfYiT6R66Db_sJ00zqsgKO6XCodnIQY1ndMwunK24YpTdruXbpLCTw1oLTLQMdJNkPv--g-jMUz6Tob7LEsSlK2UHSq1sKOuOoO_idwirRcCaT_KwdFIrZe3AsnbfPXmbZywzqxoi5pcm_-ae4VrZxi8wetPa0akYP8hxNLy83Ji-I9pIK4wh01X=w696-h196-no

sorry i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i've downloded calamity through Tmodloader and when i try to reload the mod (manually or by restarting the game) i gives me this error:

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Se produjo una excepción de tipo 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.
en System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
en System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
en System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
en System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
en System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
en Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.CacheMP3(String wavCacheFilename, Byte[] data)

thank you for your attention and have a nice day/night whatever

"The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext"
Try deleting the calamity mod, and then re-download it.

sorry i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i've downloded calamity through Tmodloader and when i try to reload the mod (manually or by restarting the game) i gives me this error:

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Se produjo una excepción de tipo 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.
en System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
en System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
en System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
en System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
en System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
en Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.CacheMP3(String wavCacheFilename, Byte[] data)

thank you for your attention and have a nice day/night whatever
Tmodloader issue, nothing we can do, occurs at random try re-starting terraria.

I remember you. Welcome back. Well the mod has improved a ton.

1 - We added a new mode on top of expert mode that adjusts the damage formula even further and gives AI adjustments to every boss including vanilla ones.
2 - Tons of new items
3 - New music for a lot of bosses made by @DM DOKURO
4 - Lots of balance changes
5 - I can't fit all of what has changed in those months in here so I'll stop here.
well, ive been playing around with the mod, first of all holy goddamn the eye was even more menacing now, secondly i forgot the scourge now has pierce resistance and i spent like 10 mins trying to wittle its health down while nearly getting 1 hit killed 4 times.
its also great to be back, ill be sticking around for a while since im back into playing terraria for a bit.

"The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext"
Try deleting the calamity mod, and then re-download it.

thank you for answering it seems that i only get this error with mods that have custom music but it seems that it only happens when i download teh mod from the mod browser if i install it manually then it works properly

thank you for answering it seems that i only get this error with mods that have custom music but it seems that it only happens when i download teh mod from the mod browser if i install it manually then it works properly
i talked too soon :/ it worked only once now it doesn't work anymore doesn't matter how many times i reinstall the mod, the error always happen when loading music, works without custom music like imksushimod (i don't know if i wrote it correctly) work fine

i talked too soon :/ it worked only once now it doesn't work anymore doesn't matter how many times i reinstall the mod, the error always happen when loading music, works without custom music like imksushimod (i don't know if i wrote it correctly) work fine
The tModLoader team really needs to have this problem stickied somewhere, because it's so common. But I'll gladly post this message again because people should be aware of this:

Frustratingly, for many people (myself included) this will happen with any mods that add custom music. Spirit, Tremor, Thorium, Calamity, Joost etc. Since this is a real problem with tModLoader 0.10.0.0/1/2 that still hasn't been addressed, there's no actual "fix" for this once it starts happening. Nobody was getting this specific error before 0.10.0.0, and now many are getting it all the time.

The good news is, restarting does help me and most people who experience this. Just make sure once you restart, you don't mess with installing/uninstalling/enabling/disabling any mods whatsoever -- because once you do that, you won't be able to play again until another restart. Therefore this solution isn't permanent.

But even with restarting, sadly we're still going to have trouble using any large mods that add custom music until they either fix this in tModLoader (since again, this was never an issue before tModLoader 10.0.0), or Terraria gets 64-bit functionality on Windows machines. Either one would be nice.

Last edited:
My eyes could be deceiving me... But I swear I saw another new sprite for the Devourer of Gods on DM's newest remix.

I don't have a problem with it. It looks fantastic. (I am a little frustrated, but only because that means I'm gonna have to start my DoG drawing all over... I start coloring it and you go and change the sprite... again... God... dang it... Could I get the whole sprite of him btw? I need to know what the new tail of it looks like.) Though, I have a question about it... Why do you keep changing it? Again, no problems (except for starting my drawing over). Just curious is all.

My eyes could be deceiving me... But I swear I saw another new sprite for the Devourer of Gods on DM's newest remix.

I don't have a problem with it. It looks fantastic. (I am a little frustrated, but only because that means I'm gonna have to start my DoG drawing all over... I start coloring it and you go and change the sprite... again... God... dang it... Could I get the whole sprite of him btw? I need to know what the new tail of it looks like.) Though, I have a question about it... Why do you keep changing it? Again, no problems (except for starting my drawing over). Just curious is all.
We werent fully satisfied with the last DoG, this new one will be his last re-sprite.

We werent fully satisfied with the last DoG, this new one will be his last re-sprite.
Alright, then... I can understand this. I'm never fully satisfied with my artwork either. I finish something and then realize something I could do to make it better! I don't know when to just stop!

I saw the new respite for devour it looks great I just think the jaw needs to have more of a point or a more aggressive look to it
[doublepost=1500267910,1500267711][/doublepost]It would also be cool if the devs had a YouTube channel to give tutorials for beating certain bosses or even tutorials for people who want to make their own mods. I ask this because I'm trying to learn to make my own mod, and I find that the tutorials on YouTube aren't good enough.

Back
Top Bottom