tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
new doggy sprite? link me to that!
I saw the new respite for devour it looks great I just think the jaw needs to have more of a point or a more aggressive look to it
[doublepost=1500267910,1500267711][/doublepost]It would also be cool if the devs had a YouTube channel to give tutorials for beating certain bosses or even tutorials for people who want to make their own mods. I ask this because I'm trying to learn to make my own mod, and I find that the tutorials on YouTube aren't good enough.
Gungnir for boss guides

Last edited:
isn't that the auric tesla armor? but yes, i think that is mr. tee rex yharim since he has his ultisword
[doublepost=1500208661,1500208525][/doublepost]
if i double posted, soryy for that, i don't know how to add quotes while editing a post
disable the minimap, the minimap hides the 7th slot
if you were on the discord when auric was being sprited you'd know that yharim wears a modified version of the armour, its the armour of his elite soldiers. Auric tesla has several differences with it mainly on the face and shoulders and the larger coat
AuricTesla.png LordAttack_Gif.gif
these sprites were on the discord but I'll post them here too for comparison

Im having a good time whit calamity but for me atleast im having a huge bug whit worlds,
Basically when i spawn a new world it has all normal it has profaned crags and all but at some point at the game profaned crags
Disappears i had to move all from my first world becuse of the bug and now im gonnna have to move all my second house (second world) to another one or just stop playing (pic its my first world but its the same on the second)
Capture 2017-07-17 09_26_06.png

Last edited:
I just realized I've been killing Leviathan with -20 defense lol

weir4rc.png
How did that even happen?
[doublepost=1500307570,1500307413][/doublepost]
well, ive been playing around with the mod, first of all holy goddamn the eye was even more menacing now, secondly i forgot the scourge now has pierce resistance and i spent like 10 mins trying to wittle its health down while nearly getting 1 hit killed 4 times.
its also great to be back, ill be sticking around for a while since im back into playing terraria for a bit.
Have you tried using ropes and going out of the scourge's reach?

if you were on the discord when auric was being sprited you'd know that yharim wears a modified version of the armour, its the armour of his elite soldiers. Auric tesla has several differences with it mainly on the face and shoulders and the larger coat
View attachment 176413 View attachment 176414

It's Yharim, so the boss himself is player-size? Or is his first form Player size and his expert form big? (EDIT: He will be a bit bigger-)

Eitherway, he Looks totally badass and I can't wait to fight him in a future update.

(Also, that Yharim Art is awesome.)

It's Yharim, so the boss himself is player-size? Or is his first form Player size and his expert form big? (EDIT: He will be a bit bigger-)

Eitherway, he Looks totally badass and I can't wait to fight him in a future update.

(Also, that Yharim Art is awesome.)
The one that poly made is just a town npc.

Im having a good time whit calamity but for me atleast im having a huge bug whit worlds,
Basically when i spawn a new world it has all normal it has profaned crags and all but at some point at the game profaned crags
Disappears i had to move all from my first world becuse of the bug and now im gonnna have to move all my second house (second world) to another one or just stop playing (pic its my first world but its the same on the second)View attachment 176442
Do you have steam cloud enabled?

The tModLoader team really needs to have this problem stickied somewhere, because it's so common. But I'll gladly post this message again because people should be aware of this:

Frustratingly, for many people (myself included) this will happen with any mods that add custom music. Spirit, Tremor, Thorium, Calamity, Joost etc. Since this is a real problem with tModLoader 0.10.0.0/1/2 that still hasn't been addressed, there's no actual "fix" for this once it starts happening. Nobody was getting this specific error before 0.10.0.0, and now many are getting it all the time.

The good news is, restarting does help me and most people who experience this. Just make sure once you restart, you don't mess with installing/uninstalling/enabling/disabling any mods whatsoever -- because once you do that, you won't be able to play again until another restart. Therefore this solution isn't permanent.

But even with restarting, sadly we're still going to have trouble using any large mods that add custom music until they either fix this in tModLoader (since again, this was never an issue before tModLoader 10.0.0), or Terraria gets 64-bit functionality on Windows machines. Either one would be nice.
Thank you fow answering. It's really a shame that it doesn't Work for me i thought Maybe i needed more RAM ore something but i don't really know. Either i'll try to get more RAM (that i need anyway) or i'll just wait for a fix. By the way i Have 32 bits OS so i would Have to install a 64 bits version but i don't own another hard drive to do a backup of all the thing i have on my computer, shame :/

So... uh, how are you even supposed to beat worm bosses in revengeance, no matter the weapon, they have ridiculous defense, to the point of not being able to play.

So... uh, how are you even supposed to beat worm bosses in revengeance, no matter the weapon, they have ridiculous defense, to the point of not being able to play.
You mean DoG? Hit their heads or tails.
Some worm bosses in revegance resist peircing/prevent piercing tottaly.

You mean DoG? Hit their heads or tails.
Some worm bosses in revegance resist peircing/prevent piercing tottaly.
I'm actuallu caught up on EoW, he is immune to spears, yoyos, jester's arrows, harpoons, vilethorns, etc. Nothing even comes close to being effective; it makes me not want to progress, because it's not entirely fair.
*Edit: Mana Rose works well, I think I can do it!

Last edited:
Hello.....: Im playing a mage playthrough and it seems to be impossible to beat him with the avaliable magic weaponry... Ive grinded for hours to try every magic weapon..... No luck.. I either suck or there is nothing with concentraded damage at that point...... I think you shold add some weapons....

Heya, it's been a while since i've posted here, but this isn't related to the game, but the Discord
asdqa.PNG

wha- why im supposed to wait that long to start talking q.q

Yes!

You can sprite whatever you want for this mod and I will try to fit it in as best I can. What I really need right now are throwing weapons for each tier and perhaps a "crabman" NPC that moves in after defeating the Desert Scourge.

My rage at fixing bugs:
A353B83F1B591CABB4B5148440720FEB5F79A0CD

Will this boss ever make up his mind when he is buggy and when he is not!?

New Devourer AI and sprite that's less buggy. All of the segments are 50x50, but I had to reduce the size of the worm because the larger it is, I've found, the more buggy it is.

4D16392C1F7C7B65AFB151D7AEB2868B329225F7
Should we put in the information with the sprites, or should we leave that up to you?
And if we give you the info, will you tweak it to match the mod? Sorry , kinda a stupid question.
[doublepost=1500338084,1500337764][/doublepost]
View attachment 176413 View attachment 176414
Cool, maybe we could get our own yharim set to go with the ultisword. Could also work for modded adventure maps(Or sprites for a Yharim boss battle, with a similar size to the lunatic cultist).
[doublepost=1500338161][/doublepost]
Should we put in the information with the sprites, or should we leave that up to you?
And if we give you the info, will you tweak it to match the mod? Sorry , kinda a stupid question.
[doublepost=1500338084,1500337764][/doublepost]
Cool, maybe we could get our own yharim set to go with the ultisword. Could also work for modded adventure maps(Or sprites for a Yharim boss battle, with a similar size to the lunatic cultist).
Darn double post!

Seeing as how the DOG keeps getting a sprite change it would be cool to make a bunch of designs for it and have some kind of voting thing for the community to vote for their favourite design for the DOG, just an idea
[doublepost=1500348954,1500348885][/doublepost]And also what are the profane crags

The Profaned Crags are a mini-biome that spawn at the far left of the underworld. Its main purpose is the Brimstone Elemental fight.

Back
Top Bottom