Terraria Celebrates 6 Years!

Happy Birthday Terraria! This game means a lot to me.
6 years and You still bestow us with constant updates. You are amazing devs indeed :dryadsmile:

Terraria is already complete and I've done like 12 playthroughs of it (with and without mods), so I'm hoping for something significant in the future, like Terraria 2 or something, with even bigger focus on procedural generation, player-made content and an infinite metagame of some sort.

Happy birthday
index.php

Happy birthday, Terraria! I'm pretty excited to see what will later become of this game, since it has grown with time.
Are those spoilers I see?

Haven't been along for the journey for long, I arrived in early 2016. Despite that, I feel a deep and rich connection with the community and I hope that this connection will continue to grow between us all in the years to come. Happy Birthday, Terraria!

Hello Terrarians!

We are very excited to be celebrating the 6 year anniversary of Terraria today! It has been amazing to see both Terraria and the Terraria community grow. Your support is invaluable and we are looking forward to sharing Terraria updates and more ;) with you for years to come! Thanks :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD OF 2D GAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Terraria. I'm sorry to developer team because in several month i played the pirated version, and finally i could buy it. (︶︿︶)

Back
Top Bottom