tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

My Tmod crashes every two days on the startup an then when i reload Tmod it removes all of my worlds that aren't in the cloud. i cant load the worlds into the cloud because then i get none of the modded biomes or ores so there would be no point of using Tmod, does anyone know what the problem might be or how to fix this?

My Tmod crashes every two days on the startup an then when i reload Tmod it removes all of my worlds that aren't in the cloud. i cant load the worlds into the cloud because then i get none of the modded biomes or ores so there would be no point of using Tmod, does anyone know what the problem might be or how to fix this?
This isn't the right place to ask such questions. Try tModLoader's own thread. Your post has nothing to do with this mod.

There is "Enemy modifiers" mod which does same thing, and it is compatible with tremor, thorium and calamity. But too bad that "Enemy modifiers" mod affects only base enemy stats (like speed, defence, attack, knockback, size). I would really like to install your mod instead, waiting for the fixes for tremor, thorium and calamity.

I'd like to use this mod aswell, but never had the chance to. First it was bugged with the old one's army, and now this. I look forward to a patch for this issue so I can use this mod. For now I'll have to use Enemy Stats Config (Outdated, but I don't even know how this mod still works).

Ok so I started a modded playthrough and forgot this mod. I added it and now none of the mods with other NPC's work. All the errors have to do with NPC errors so thats how I cal tell. (Big mods. Spirit, Calamity, Tremor and Thorium.) If you want ill give you the crash logs just reply.

Ok so I started a modded playthrough and forgot this mod. I added it and now none of the mods with other NPC's work. All the errors have to do with NPC errors so thats how I cal tell. (Big mods. Spirit, Calamity, Tremor and Thorium.) If you want ill give you the crash logs just reply.
Read the last 3 pages. Some people already posted their ceash logs, mod author even explained what's going on.

i dunno, but i had no bugged old one's army with "Enemy modifiers" mod, even using 4 global mods + lots of small mods.
And i thought, Enemy Stats Config has no randomness. I mean you just set modifiers, and any enemy in game is modified in the same way

i dunno, but i had no bugged old one's army with "Enemy modifiers" mod, even using 4 global mods + lots of small mods.
And i thought, Enemy Stats Config has no randomness. I mean you just set modifiers, and any enemy in game is modified in the same way

That was a while ago, with Tmod 0.9. And indeed Enemy Stats Config has only modifiers, but it has more options than the other mod. I use both.

It's not so much that this mod is broken, it's that other mods aren't compatible with it. There is no real fix for it, unless the other big content mods change things on their end, first
ah I getcha. I wasn't sure whether to call it a broken mod or an incompatibility because I was tired, but I understand entirely.
Oh well, can't have everything

Yeah, I hope somewhere along the lines, this can be worked out. The idea of a splitting DoG from Calamity... That would be quite the mess, lol

Guys ever since the update i've been getting this error, can anyone help?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Guys ever since the update i've been getting this error, can anyone help?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Read a few pages back. The dev is aware of this, but he can't quite fix the mod yet.

i know how to make the messages go away 1. download cheatsheet second download prefixes and make to noy click reload just shut down the game and open it back up

Hi! After playing a bit with your mod I noticed some weird things, one that's really standing out is the ice ring in multiplayer. So here's how it works compared to SP:
From your "Weapon Gifs" section it's supposed to go where you're aiming. But in MP it aims towards the world origin (Top-left corner of the map) regardless of where you point it with the cursor.
Maybe you could take a look into that? :)

Back
Top Bottom